PSNS: JER wants to push the censors starting October 5

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's gross. Gimmicks don't sell.

I know many will be angered by this statement, but oh well: When is this going to get cancelled? Daytime, while considerably smaller than primetime shows in stock, should not be held to a different standard of content. Generally, when shows suck, they're off the air. Actually, I take the back. All the soaps would've been canceled by now but PSSNS is consistently bad.

• Members

Then I don't get it. What's so shocking about the episode then? Unless there's penetration, there's no controversy. Damn, after reading this, I half expected Galen Gering to actually have sex on camera with Emily Harper. :lol: The blurb is SO misleading!!!

Um, subjective much? "Passions" WAS consistently bad. Maybe you hadn't heard or noticed, but it's actually on an upswing, with promising new pairings and evolving love triangles that were on hold.

• Members

I gave this show a chance for 5 years and for 5 years, I was dissapointed. It's crap and I'm happy I changed the channel. I have tuned in during an ATWT commercial break, but I'm not willing to give this show another chance. JER pisses me off for more than just his shoddy writing.

• Members

It makes for a good laugh, in true JER sttyle, but does nothing for the future and quality of the show. Passions isn't supposed to be heart-warming though. It is what it is, whatever that means.....

I think it's pure trash, but what the hell, who cares, it's Passions, and it has been great to watch if I want to split my side.

Don't get me wrong, I love the show. I just think watching Passions and expecting critically acclaimed drama, is like going to a hot dog stand and ordering a steak. I know what to expect, and when I want what Passions delivers, I tune in (which is rarely, but occasionally).

Archived