Days:SOW Spoilers

• Members

The News:

Austin and Carrie reunite on a rooftop, Carrie admits choosing Lucas was a mistake and they make love.

Austin Peck speaks about being fired. Thinks the show made a mistake, alluding to the popularity of Austin and Carrie. Said it wasn't a shock and that they both felt negative energy from certain people (execs I guess?). Says for some reason he had a feeling this would be a temporary gig this time around and adds it's been an emotional rollercoaster for he and CC ever since they found out the news. Wouldn't mind going to another soap, just wants to work.

Casting:

Brody Hutzler (Patrick) and Billy Warlock (Frankie) are both out. "There is a lot of time left before the actors' departure" says a show rep.

SOW gave a MISS to Days for all their ill-timed and convoluted pregnancies. Says they've crammed too many babies on board. "Now that Emmy winning HW Hogan Sheffer has taken the reins, the contrived nonsense will hopefully be terminated and, after a pregnant pause, Days can grow up and face some adult drama."

Week of September 4

Sami fears Will has been kidnapped.

Marlena receives a mysterious job offer.

Roman catches Kate red-handed.

Billie and Steve connect.

Jack and Jennifer get a tip about Eve's murder.

Can't Miss - Thursday, September 7th - Bo arrests Chelsea.

Week of September 11

Jack and Jennifer are abducted.

Kayla tries to rekindle her relationship with Steve.

Bo is a no-show at his own divorce hearing.

Public Opinion letter praising the actress brought on to play Steve and Kayla's daughter.

Mail Call - DAYS - Fans are still in shock over the firings of Austin Peck and Christie Clark.

http://soapzone.com/boards/read.php/days/main/12675

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Loving that Jack and Jennifer are finally getting in on the action...i wonder who abducts them..at least they have good stuff for their last few weeks on the show..

The billie/steve stuff is going to cause an uproar...But i'm actually curious to watch it unfold...As its Nick that we currently have onscreen...I just hope Billie doesn't let anything romantic happen..I want her to maybe have feelings but hold back, because she knows steve belongs with his wife..

• Members

I'm excited! Yes! It's a shame the last month J&J are on they FINALLY get written for. Where the hell were they all of August?

Looks like Patrick will be around into 2007, while Billy ... well his contract would expire NEXT summer; would they keep him that long, or just another 13-week cycle?

I actually really want to see how the Billie/Steve scenes work out. As long as it means Julie Pinson sticks around, I'll give it a shot but dammit, I want Steve/Kayla too!

Archived