Heard: Billy Warlock and Julie Pinson engaged

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know Billy was married to Marcy Walker, and also was engaged to be married to Baywatch co-star Erika Eleniak; he is said to be engaged (could have changed now though) to someone named Tolan Clark.

I saw on IMD.com that he was engaged to marry Julie Pinson back in 1999..

Edit: This might be where you saw this..I just found it:

http://julie-pinson.com/news.html

• Members

Thanks for finding the link. It's always so iffy when read on an unofficial site. I'm delighted. When Billy first came to Days, other fans I knew were hoping Julie and Billie would be paired. That would have been neat. Now, it would be nice if both are retained by Days and given a real story for us to enjoy.

Best wishes, Billy & Julie :)

• Members

I'm glad they reunited. I was worried them working together would cause some tension on the set. Too bad they didn't pair Frankie with Billie romantically, because there would definitely have been some sparks if they had to play romantic while they were apart in real life.

• Members

Rion, I differ in that I'm worried that they'll have to worry for THE REST OF THEIR LIVES if their love is genuine or this engagement is the product of being thrown together again thanks to "Days." It's like the 'reality TV syndrome' where people in close proximity and heightened frequencies are bound to hook up.

Archived