Y&R: Fall Previews are here

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! WHY?

LML did mention that Victor's story will play out through May of next year, but I'd assumed his personality would return much sooner. This sucks big time. Genoa City needs TGVN... there's a HUGE hole without him. Especially since all LML new characters have bland personalities at best on top of the already existing bland personalities.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Here are a couple more fall previews to add to the ones DruRocks and others have posted recently (paraphrased from SOD):

*Michael will be torn between being a husband/father and being supportive to his mother. Paul will be concerned for Lauren as he watches Michael's loyalty to Gloria pull him closer to the dark side again.

*Gloria will befriend Will Bardwell, creating conflict between her, Jill, and Ashley.

*Attending GCU will test Colleen and JT's relationship.

*Lily will continue to be involved her family drama.

*Devon will face a crisis.

*There are some surprises coming up regarding Jana.

• Members

I doubt Y&R will go the gay route.... I am thinking he will have an ilness.... I am not really buying into the fact Lynn will write for him, just because he's been nothing but wallpaper since she came aboard.

• Members

Okay I'm glad that no one flipped at that post! It must be these 3 factors:

#1. The Little Richie Factor

#2. Watching the news before going to bed (hearing about the nastyness that is the jonbennet case)

#3. Reading Y&R spoilers plus the hatred for DevON

I really hate this character...I want them to just write him off to either college or that crack whore Yoyo.

It sucks that we get Devon instead of Lil' Nate.

• Members

Good, I hope it results in his misdeeds being exposed to Lauren, and her leaving him. Then maybe it will knock some sense into him.

Why? I like to see Lily in her own drama, but whatever. I was hoping they were going somewhere with her wanting to go to design school and making jewelry.

I have a feeling there will still be alot of unexplained things concerning her anyways.

Archived