Y&R: Fall Previews are here

• Members
Victoria will once the secret about Brad/George and Sharon comes out. After everything she did to rescue her, she will find out that Sharon slept with her husband. Brad deserves everything he's about to get.

As far as Jack is concerned, screw him. If Jabot means so much that he is willing to ruin everything, go right ahead. And I have no idea how LML thinks anyone will root for Gloria after she starts going after Will.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't wait for the NVP retreat opening, but for some reason... I have a feeling I'm not going to like it. I have a feeling Jack's doing down and all his dealings will be exposed at this time, which I can do without because it's typical for it to happen in a Victor vs Jack storyline.

Glad Sharon's moving on to someone who's single. Her and Jack might be interesting.

Ashley, of all people should be the last person to judge someone else.

• Members

Yeah, pretty much all soap couples have age differences. Even in real life it's common for a woman to be married to a man much older.

Victor/Nikki - She's only 49/50 and I imagine Eric Braeden must be pushing 60 by now.

John/Gloria - Jerry Douglas has over 10 years on BOTH Gloria's.

JT/Colleen - Not sure about Adrienne Leon's age, but he has 10 years on the original.

Daniel/Lily - The original Lily is about 10 years younger than Daniel.

Neil/Carmen - He's in his 40s, she's in her early 30s.

Jack/Phyllis - I'm guessing 10 years.

And then if you go onto the other soaps the list never ends and thats just counting current pairings.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Aug 19 2006, 02:56 PM)

Yeah, pretty much all soap couples have age differences. Even in real life it's common for a woman to be married to a man much older.

Victor/Nikki - She's only 49/50 and I imagine Eric Braeden must be pushing 60 by now.

John/Gloria - Jerry Douglas has over 10 years on BOTH Gloria's.

JT/Colleen - Not sure about Adrienne Leon's age, but he has 10 years on the original.

Daniel/Lily - The original Lily is about 10 years younger than Daniel.

Neil/Carmen - He's in his 40s, she's in her early 30s.

Jack/Phyllis - I'm guessing 10 years.

And then if you go onto the other soaps the list never ends and thats just counting current pairings.

Adrianne Leon is 20 years old. But she older than her predecessor in the role of Colleen, Lyndsy Fonseca. TL was probably 12 years older than Lyndsy and is about 11 years older than AL.

KSJ is probably in his mid 40's while Marisa Ramirez is about 28 years old.

It was probably true that Michael G was 10 maybe 12 years older than Christal Khalil.

Archived