Y&R: Fall Previews are here

• Members

Now what could this be? They don't give him ANYTHING to do besides glare at Daniel or mediate Dru and Neil's !@#$%^&*]fights. I hope it's something juicy. I actually like the character Devon, but hate that the show does nothing with him.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hmm. What crisis will Devon face? Could it be another social issue story? Could it be about mama Yolanda... she back on the crack?

I liked Yolanda and was hoping the show was persuing a triangle with Dru/Neil/Yolanda. Chene Lawson was awesome in her story.

• Members

:lol: @ back on the crack. I also liked Yolanda and they ruined her role on the story by having her come out of NOWHERE making a play for Neil. :huh: Then she was just shipped out of town the day after he rejected her. :rolleyes: Lord, this is making me take my Neil hate to new levels. Not quite Jack status...NO man on a soap can top my Jack hatred. :lol:

• Members

Didn't Jack Smith write off Yolanda? I agree with you guys that a Yolanda/Neil/Dru triangle would be more interesting. It would logically throw Devon in the mix, plus she's someone who can go toe to toe with Dru.

Whoever they cast to replace Carmen needs to be a strong personality that is worthy of Dru's man. With them casting a love interest for Dru I wonder if she's going to snap her fingers and kick him to the curb. They might not even be looking for Neil right now.

I always thought Neil/Phyllis would be good, but they seem happy de-balling her with Nick.

Archived