Justin Timberlake BLASTS Taylor Hicks

JER Soaps Fan

• Members

Damn right its a hot topic! KR is right. That really is OUT OF THE BLUE. It came from nowhere. It's attacking someone just to do it. (In other words: publicity; maybe even the street cred thing). The point is, well, that is the point: it's amazingly random and incredibly bizarre.

My question is, what up with no one commenting on the other stories? These are HUGE!!! Good Lord, especially that one about the bear. That's just sad, shameful and unheard of!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IMHO, I believe it was just a really bad way of making a sarcastic comment. In other words, if he wants to make comments like that, go on the Perez Hilton comments sections or register on TWoP or something, don't say it in public. Plus, it all reeks of randomness.

• Members

uh huh! Justin probably used to throw Lance's legs over his shoulders on those long tours ;)

"People think he looks so normal, and he's so sweet and he's so earnest, but he can't carry a tune in a bucket," "If [Hicks] has any skeletons whatsoever, if God forbid, he's gay, and if all these people in Mississippi who voted for him are like, 'Oh my god, I voted for a queer!' It's just too much pressure."

You acid tongued, metrosexual faggot wannabee I hope you suck a dirty cock and gets herpes of the mouth.

He's just jealous that Taylor's debut single enterd the Billboard charts at #1, and he's never had a #1 single. And he's probably upset that his horrible new single SexxyBack has been out for 6 weeks and hasn't even cracked the Top 30

• Members

And I hope that redncek mutha***** Gentry gets the maximum penalty allowed by law.

I may offend, but when someone kills purely for the sport of killing they are fucked up in the head! If they kill the animal to feed their family. fine. but it's a mental problem when they do it for sport. makes me sick to my stomache.

• Members

Ryan?!!!

O-M-G.

I understand your rationale if the bear attacked him, but, if I understand right, he PURCHASED this bear, trapped it and hunted it. That's technically illegal and unethical hunting. It also seems that the bear had a very unfair advantage.

I am pro-hunting but I can't agree with this. It violate the hunters' code of ethics. And let's face it, it's just not-fair.

• Members

I know Lance is from MS, if Justin really is supportive and of Lance and his "coming out"; then I'm wondering why TimberAss singled out MS out of all the southern states......Taylor is from AL not MS..... :blink:

I'm orginally from AL and live in MS now, I voted for Taylor, and I don't give a rats ass if Taylor or any other person celebrity or not is gay.......

TimberAss is jealous of the southern AI people who have had so much support from where they're from, and that like Britney his 15 Minutes of fame are dwindling....... :rolleyes:

Archived