Justin Timberlake BLASTS Taylor Hicks

JER Soaps Fan

• Members

This completely shocked me!!

http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-justinti...story?track=rss

Justin Timberlake, you SUCK! :angry::angry:

OMG!! WILL THE CELEBRITY SHOCKERS EVER END? :(

Country fans, brace yourselves. A top recording artist KILLED a tame bear. Purchased it to KILL it! (Allegedly, authorities say)

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/16/people.t...y.ap/index.html

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Well, I kinda agree with him.

*If* Taylor was found out to be gay, most of his fans in the south would turn on him.

But I do think JT should keep his mouth shut. He doesn't need to do this kind of publicity just to sell albums.

• Members

As much of a point as Justin has, he should focus on his own music career and let Taylor do the same. If the tables were turned and someone out there were talking about him in a negative light, he'd be the first person to want to beat them down; but it's perfectly okay for him to do it to others.

• Members

Maybe he said this to make up for some street cred he thinks he is losing from Lance/Gay thing.

It seems like a terribly random thing to say. He must have known this would have gotten publicity. So why would he say that?

• Members

Regardless of whether he has a point (and what IS his point? southerners don't like gays? Thanks, JT), it was a foolish business move to come out and criticize the highest rated talen competition/reality show on television, especially when it's aimed at the same age group JT is aiming at. I mean really.

• Members

I think folks know exactly what they are doing when it comes to keeping their name/image in the public eye. If he has a problem with homosexuality, that's his right and his business; but he should keep his trap shut, instead of trying to 'expose' others; epecially if he doesn't have any cold hard proof to back it up. Then he has the nerve to complain about the media all on him all the time with false stories about him :rolleyes:

• Members

Maybe Justin is trying to deflect questions about his own sexuality (I know when I was in HS people used to say he was gay all of the time). Maybe he thinks Lance coming out will shine the line on his possible experimentations......

Archived