Justin Timberlake BLASTS Taylor Hicks

JER Soaps Fan

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think the fact that he's gay and the internet pics are true, I did see some of them in a magazine, Ok magazine if I remember correctly. About the fans wether they supported him for any reason, that's great. The only problem I had with the story told by a male lover of his is that he said he doesn't like to protect himself, and that's not a very good message to send out there. I don't know, it would be unlike Clay to be irresponsible but you never know what someone's private life is, sometimes the ones who seem the most innocent are nothing but, from what I have learned with some people.

• Members

Typical for celebs to start talking [!@#$%^&*] about one another (it never ends, does it). It must be cuz Hicks is from Tennessee too. It seems like almost every celeb has gotta do an ass move where they think they're better than the rest of us. :rolleyes: How sad.

• Members

See, I didn't read the gay remarks as Justin accusing Taylor of being gay. I think he was simply making a statement on how AI winners are suddnely thrust out of a rocket into the middle of stardom that can be somewhat hard to deal with because, in all reality (no pun intended), you pretty much go from 0 to 60 in a nanosecond and they're not fully prepared for the fickleness of fans. I think a lot of his comments have to do with both Aiken and Bass and I know that Aiken has suffered quite a bit of backlash about the gay thing and, while I think most of Bass's public response has been positive, I'm certain that (privately) there's been some negative backlash as well. A lot of celebrities get sheltered from a lot of the real world because of the circles they travel in and just are quite used to the backwardsness of certain areas of the country, especially the south. And I can say that because I'm born, raised, and live in Kentucky --- I know backwards. I see it on a daily basis. And that's just in my state's government. :lol:

Archived