ChitHappens

Days: Actress leaving...

46 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Days22 said:

Such an unclassy way to go

She needs to stop dating her co stars if she feels it should dictate her stories

She left soon after Broe ended in the mid 2000's and now says shes been unhappy since SC was let go

Good riddance. I hope Nicole never returns, shes been butchered and Zucker is half to blame. 

The whole Daniel/Nicole pairing was horrible especially after the chemistry Ari had with Greg in the new iteration of Ericole

3 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

Weren't you an AM fan? Nuff said.:D

Say what you will about AM but she never phoned it in. People talked more about TSJ's crotch than his acting. 

3 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

Say what you will about AM but she never phoned it in.

She was unbearable!...LOL

1cc3e130ecf6060c52e3bbab4886f836.jpg

4 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

People talked more about TSJ's crotch than his acting. 

Who and when?...LOL  I don't remember anyone saying that during his time on show. Well not on this board unless I missed it...LOL

41 minutes ago, cassadine1991 said:

The whole Daniel/Nicole pairing was horrible especially after the chemistry Ari had with Greg in the new iteration of Ericole

It was dreadful, but that is what she wanted I guess 

Shes had a good run and plenty of story.

Nicole is not vital to the canvas.

If shes chosen to go, all the better. Too many shows are saddled with long running actors/characters that are pass their use by date.

Gives Ron one less character to inherit and write for.

2 hours ago, Vee said:

Don't be surprised if people call you on declarative statements which are actually your subjective opinions.

Those panties are still in a permanent knot!

Nicole has been ruined for years. She used to be one of my favorites. If she's left over Shawn Christian leaving then good riddance.

I always enjoyed her character and Arianne as an actress. From where she started, she grew by leaps and bounds. I would have stayed on with the show and kept cashing those paycheques, but I wish her well. 

She's my fave so I'll miss her, but even I can hardly be sad about this. This show does nothing but torture Nicole, it's not fun to watch. Just give her Holly and let her ride off into the sunset.

56 minutes ago, RavenWhitney said:

Those panties are still in a permanent knot!

Forgot to call me high

15 hours ago, Days22 said:

Such an unclassy way to go

She needs to stop dating her co stars if she feels it should dictate her stories

She left soon after Broe ended in the mid 2000's and now says shes been unhappy since SC was let go

Good riddance. I hope Nicole never returns, shes been butchered and Zucker is half to blame. 

This!

She gets her baby back and leaves town for a new start.  Of course, with hack Ron writing her exit...who knows what will happen with her exit.

On 3/1/2017 at 8:22 PM, DaytimeFan said:

I always enjoyed her character and Arianne as an actress. From where she started, she grew by leaps and bounds. I would have stayed on with the show and kept cashing those paycheques, but I wish her well. 

I totally agree. Who would have ever thought that she would've evolved into one of the show's leading ladies when she debuted as a bland waitress at Salem Place back in '98? From the moment they had Nicole drinking away her sorrows in her loveless marriage to Lucas, a star was born. I don't know the backstage politics of her and SC, GV, etc., but I know I always enjoyed Arianne as an actress and what she brought to the show. 

If I had to choose, I'd definitely choose Nicole/Daniel over Nicole/Eric (GV), so I'm on her side there. Greg Vaughn... he's okay, I guess, but he is just DEAD WOOD on screen. First as a soft-spoken moody priest, and now as a soft-spoken moody lumberjack/skinhead-leather-daddy/whatever-the-hell he is nowadays. 

12 minutes ago, Gray Bunny said:

I totally agree. Who would have ever thought that she would've evolved into one of the show's leading ladies when she debuted as a bland waitress at Salem Place back in '98? From the moment they had Nicole drinking away her sorrows in her loveless marriage to Lucas, a star was born. I don't know the backstage politics of her and SC, GV, etc., but I know I always enjoyed Arianne as an actress and what she brought to the show. 

If I had to choose, I'd definitely choose Nicole/Daniel over Nicole/Eric (GV), so I'm on her side there. Greg Vaughn... he's okay, I guess, but he is just DEAD WOOD on screen. First as a soft-spoken moody priest, and now as a soft-spoken moody lumberjack/skinhead-leather-daddy/whatever-the-hell he is nowadays. 

You are so right about Nicole's loveless marriage of convenience to Lucas - it was the making of her. I can still recall Lucas giving Nicole a diamond necklace while she was naked in a jacuzzi - and she was miserable and I instantly felt a little sorry for this gold digger. She's probably the last non legacy family character the show created that worked. A 19 year run, I almost can't believe it.

For me, her best screen partner was John Aniston - I will always remember Nicole strutting into Greta's coronation wearing a knockoff of Jennifer Lopez's Versace Grammy dress.