GH: November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

The role of Samantha Morgan will now be played by Joseline Hernandez

tumblr_mr8nktYerg1s347edo1_250.gif

Please register in order to view this content

anigif_optimized-8925-1430159283-4.gif

Elizabeth: "Im here to see you. I think its time we talked about Jason"

tumblr_n7l7sv3BL71t1bekoo1_500.gif

Elizabeth: "I know Jason was here this morning. Did you ask him to come? Jason is still my fiancee"

tumblr_npnqblIQov1r7i2rko1_500.gif

Elizabeth: "Jason is not my property; he's just the man I love, the man I was going to marry. Im just asking you to give him  some space"

tumblr_inline_n5q37nEtuU1qci861.gif

Elizabeth: "He loves me Sam"

tumblr_ntnlwuDzXK1tb7uwxo1_500.gif

Elizabeth: "You dont have a husband; you have a fiancee. Patrick or did you forget about him?"

tumblr_nw6g2locMC1t387sco9_500.gif

Elizabeth: "I see you're still wearing Patrick's engagement ring. You to are supposed to get married. What are you going to do?

tumblr_n5gyws8QVH1tb7uwxo1_500.gif

Elizabeth: "Are you going to abandon Patrick and Emma in hopes of Jason being with you one day. Do you think he's going to leave me and my son and the life we've built?"

tumblr_mp0ytuNW681qzhsq6o4_500.gif

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Very true, and something that has happened to Y&R, too. While I would argue that Y&R hasn't created things quite as disgusting as Franco and Nina, it has very clearly tried to move on to younger people several times (and we see some fans wondering why the 'old' ones play such a big role as well) but has nearly no one to actually carry the show, nobody who can do it. And thus they're back to the abused, horribly written and extremely bored vets.

WOW. Cheap! LOL I do not share your blind dislike of that ho but your hatred ENTERTAINS me. Much more than the show does.

Liz and Sam meowing and hissing over a pudgy Jason:rolleyes:. Sonny being very nasty an abusive to Carly was just dreadful to watch. Morgan with that constipated look on his face:rolleyes:Jeanine P and Shelly forgot about the bipolar bullshit.:rolleyes:. The little girl that plays Emma is amazing. I also liked Tracy saving Emma. A rare sighting by token gay Lucas :rolleyes:. For some reason i wanted a pudgy Jason and a pudgy Prince Nic to start making out:D. Jelly's writing can be so slow and tedious aside for the stuff with little Emma it was just the same old bullshit.

• Members

Haha, thanks. She got me worked up today. I felt bad for Emma crying in the park today. Liz has no care for the damage she does to her own kids with her lies but her manipulations has consequences beyond her household. I really hope Patrick doesnt leave without learning what she did. He needs to read her and dissolve this friendship bc of the trauma she's caused his daughter. That little girl looked scarred bc of what Liz did to them

• Members

Johnny, what's smart about leaving an 8 year old in a park alone to wait for her father for the sake of plot?  I ff the scenes because if you have to get from A to B with something so stupid, I'm not interested.  Besides, Patty's been crying for 3+ years now.  I'm so over it.  

• Members

:wub:

I'm ready for Patrick to hit the bricks. I like Thompson and everything but he's been checked out for a while and while he can cry and rise up, I think it's time.

I see I made the right decision not to watch yesterday. This show needs to start stepping it up.

I guess the token gay got to be on yesterday though?

Glad I didn't watch.

• Members

First of all the little girl who plays Emma is a gem. Her chemistry with JT is fab. We never got this emotional type of writing under RC. It makes it more bittersweet since JT is leaving. It's a soap Chit not real life. Smarttv u are supposed to get lost in. The show has dramatically improved and the ratings are showing. It hit number 2 in the demos. This emotional deep writing is not being done on the other shows

Archived