GH: Carlivati OUT! Passanante/Altman IN!!

• Members

The thing is Ron will probably leave Jelly some story threads to move foward with. I would like to see some epic romance on GH. I honestly think a powerful storyline would be Tracy getting breast cancer instead of Liz now. Tracy has found out she's terminal it would be very sad but heart provoking storyline.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ummm so off-topic but how'd you get these emojis to work? They never work from my phone! They just disappear! I'm so obsessed w/emojis these days that I can barely stand to use the stock ones here anymore tongue.png <--- ugh, so basic tongue.png. Any way SON can just switch to emojis? laugh.png <--- Nothing like 😂

and to get back on topic...still over the moon Ron is gone. And "Jelly" is their name? Gross!

• Members
What story projections? By now, we all know Ron doesn't believe in such things!

And I'm afraid I will have to apologize for starting the "Jelly" trend since I don't recall anyone doing it before I did. But I just didn't feel like typing "Jean and Shelly" every single time so I had to come up with SOMEthing.

• Members

Believe it or not, I actually like this idea, if only because her scenes with Monica, a cancer survivor herself, would be equal parts drama and black comedy. AND they could develop a romance between Tracy and the male doctor who oversees her treatment and recovery.

• Members

It's because they lived through him vicariously. If he made it, they did too. He epitomized everything that made up the era of Catcall Central with DC, Nellie Oleson, etc. from the bad camp to the perving over generic pieces of ass, to the stilted "soapiness" to the pretending to give a [&#33;@#&#036;%^&amp;*] about history because you clumsily rewrite it 30 different times.

• Members

I'm sure ABC bought Ron out sine his contract wasn't up till year end. I would guess they paid him to leave behind story projections that Jelly will use. It sounds like he's already left according to a Scott Sickles Facebook post. I guess Jean and the other breakdown writers are outlining the next few weeks until Shelly starts on Aug 10.

• Members

True. I do agree that he needs a long break from daytime so he can reflect on what he did that was successful and what he did that was a mess ... which was a lot.

He also needs a break from those that boosted his ego till the point of no return. He was decent (at one time) but I never felt he was the next Marland or Curlee as some online bloggers made him out to be.

Archived