GH: December 2014 Thread

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep the writing really sucked for Ellizabeth for a very long time during the Fronsonian (biggest loser) era prior to that Liz was a capable mom as anyone else on the canvas...the writing its a tad better now. I was looking forwarded to Liz and JJ's Lucky storyline but I stopped watching after awhile, threw in the towel on that one. The writing for her was atrocious (2009-2010) ... she didn't even want Lucky wasn't passionate about him said so repeatedly story "always" reinforced her guilt re: Nik but next thing I know she's done a complete 180 with no story behind it. Just wham-bam back being a Lucky doormat.

I just FF nearly an entire eppy. Once I saw Kaka, Roxy Delia and Morgan, then Nina and Todd Franco, then Ava and John Sighlass I just rolled right through it. That was quick...

I'm going for 12.11. now...

• Members

Actually I think the writing has been pretty descent in comparison to the hatchet jobs of the past for Liz if she looks stupid once in awhile like many other characters do eg Nik re: Britt,

that doesn't bother me, its a heavily plot-pointed written soap. So I'm good with that. However, I just don't see where she looked that stupid, I'd label her that she's wrong/mistaken that's all.

... and of course Sam is right, they both made points based on where their characters are. Liz is where she didn't stand by AJ gave up on Ric so she is standing by a stranger...whom she's grown fond of...

I tend to try to put some positive spin on Liz's usually crappy storylines other than viewing it all in a negative lens.. it seemed that Liz did have doubts... and could have been thinking about what Sam said ... her demeanor changed somewhat eg re: the job search....she seemed reassured when he dialoged about Carly.

Hey and that's a good thing and there is always something to be happy about Liz like after years of awful skinny wicked shaped eyebrows they've finally have gotten back a little wider-thicker. Whoo-Hoo!

• Members

Kiki can order a paternity test on the baby as next of kin bc she is her sister no matter how the test comes out. Thats well and good but Morgan is ALSO a relative regardless of how the test comes out. He's either the father or brother, which is the same connection Kiki has. It made no sense how Silas made a big deal about how Morgan couldnt order any tests but then Kiki can

HOlivia is acting too damn childish and immature. She made a damn fool out of herself and it was quite embarassing. She came across VERY thirsty and it was sad. Have I mentioned that I hate this quad? Oh they just revealed her declaration to be a fantasy. Good bc that was bad. She is still childish for her jabs

Again, why is Johnny using Ric, someone Sonny hates, as leverage?

Archived