GH: February 2014 Discussion

• Members

I swear, GH just turned into the worst of scifi DAYS.

People frozen and being brought back to life!

Kiki crying!

Adults walking around, talking about the Chupacabra!

Criminals in charge of legitimate organizations!

I mean, I would be embarrassed to write this. I can barely type it here with a straight face.

I would be devastated if I had to play a scene in which I'm discussing unfreezing dead people and bringing them to life. No wonder KM has mentally checked out.

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is anyone else absolutley falling in love with Ryan Carnes as Lucas? What happened to the generic pretty boy from 2006 who was but a blip on the GH canvas? He grew up into an awesome actor who is giving a wonderful portrayal as a young man struggling through another crisis of identity. Wow, I am slowly falling in love this this character.

• Members

I really liked today's scenes with Lucas and Julian. I can totally see both sides. On one hand, Julian just found out he has two adult kids he didn't know about, now just found out one's gay, it's a lot to process in a short time. Lucas didn't give him much of a chance to react and basically used the "Do you have a girlfriend line?" To pick a fight with Julian. That was unfair of Lucas. But on the other side, I also don't blame Lucas one bit. Does Julian deserve a chance? I'm not sure he does. Bobby and Tony are his parents, not him. I feel that Lucas doesn't have to give Julian "time" if he doesn't want to.

And where is Bobby? She should get a scene at Tony's grave or a scene with Lucas and talking about him.

• Members

Oh god I hated the way Lucas came at Julian today. I hate when they have gay characters come out and instantly be so defensive.

Lucas came out when he was in HS? WRONG. It was college.

Throughtout all that fighting and debris collapsing on her, Heather's Janetfromanotherplanet wig remains on her head

I hated the way KraKra came at Ava today. Ungrateful bitch. Speaking of which, why has no one suspected Ava in Connie's murder. I roll my eyes when people say they cant think of anyone else that would have a motive

• Members

You know all the characters have to be stupid to make this garbage work. If you have not been able to tell thus far, FrankenRon are keeping Ava and they will sell her wuv for Moron in the worst way. Just wait til we see a re-enactment of Ava writing "AJ" because she was protecting the real killer, Morgan. I believe Vee and I speculated about this months ago. We saw it coming a mile away.

Archived