Toups

OLTL Tribute Thread

3,835 posts in this topic

Goodbye my love. You've been a good friend all these years. I will miss you immensely, and never forget. <3

This was the first soap I ever watched and loved :(

Me too! I was only 9 years old and was curious what my mom was watching so I put it on my TV. Loved it ever since for the past 10 years.

I'm going to miss my baby Oltl so dearly. [email protected] off frons.

I've been so dismissive of OLTL for the last year, and rightly so, but I won't ignore the hours and hours of fun I've had watching the show and becoming acquainted with its history. It's such a hard show to define, but I guess in the end, it doesn't matter. Llanview's a town in a class of its own, and I'll miss its citizens :(

I just can not even comprehend my feelings right now. I'm numb. I thank god OLTL isn't leaving until January but I still just can not even process that i won't be seeing my Viki Banks ever again after nine months! It's not fair! Betweeen Elizabeth taylor, a death in my personal family and now this, this year is begining to suck! I've looked at my Viki as a very close personal family member for so many years.

I guess the only way to really deal with it (After a night of a lot of alcohol), is to be greatful that "somewhere out there" Viki is going to stay alive so even though i won't be able to see her, i'll know she's still out there somewhere guiding me from afar, like all the years she went on her summer vacations. and beleive me it's not much comfort right now. :(

Lets take the example of people who lost Another World, As the World Turns and Guiding Light. I hope we can eventually live by their examples and find away to cope and eventually move on. I don't know if i ever fully will but thankfully i have nine months to process this. And beleive me i'll need it. All true OLTL fans will. (and AMC of course.)

Edited by BKuzak