The Bad Girls Club

Eric83

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Season 1 is the worst of them all, it was boring and all about them trying to change. If not for the awesomeness of Season 2, 3,4, and 5 would have never happened.

So who were your favorite guys from this past season? Mine were Christina, Kristen, Cat, and Morgan.

Lea, Brandi got on my nerves, Danielle and Kayleigh were just there.

I hated Ashley and Erica with a passion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LZ_O8FUtbM

:rolleyes:

• Members

HATED Kristen. All she did was gossip and act like she was all that when she really wasnt. I liked Cat in teh beginning but lost alot of respect for her when she spit on that guy and acted crazy to get him from having sex with Erica. She should have minded her business. Also HATED Ashley. She was such a little rat. She did nothing in the house but backstab and float to whomever was more popular. She made me sick

My faves were Lea, Christina, Erica, Danielle

I wanted to like Morgan, but never got a chance. What the girls did to her was just wrong.

I liked Brandi at first before she got all psycho over Lea. Kayleigh had potential but she left too soon

I thought it was pathetic and their hate for her was unwarranted. Im glad Christina didnt cave in and take their abuse. I LOVED when she threw bleach on them b-tches, espeically Kristen

• Members

I was totally rooting for Christina when that happened, but that was just hilarious.

Another hilarious fight was when Flo went off on Amber in Season 4 and slung that bitch on a broken ankle. LOVED it. And I also loved Natalie, her and Portia's fight is another fave.

Did you see the Season 5 reunion? I loved when Morgan chumped off Erica and how Cat did the same thing after Erica pathetically tried to go at Kristen.

Lea was just irritating. Talking about she chased 6 girls out of the house. She had nothing to do with Morgan, Kayleigh, Cat or Danielle leaving. And her behavior at the reunion was just annoying. She only went at Kristen because she had no back up, she said nothing to people like Danielle, Cat or Morgan who would have had people to back them up. I loved when Perez called her a punk ass bitch.

Ashley has to be the worst bad girl of all time, how the hell did she get on the show? I was LMAO at how they made her go sit in the audience and didnt mention her for the rest of the reunion.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Did anyone watch the "10 most OMG moments" of Bad Girls club that aired last Monday? I just watched it now, I found it very jarring to watch with all the girls who were there (especially Tanisha) screaming so much through the whole thing! But the clips they showed brought back good memories, LOL I loved Jennavecia vs. Tanisha. And omg, I missed season one and this was the first I ever saw/heard of that Ripsi girl. WOW she went insane on the second night.

Looking forward to the new Bad Girls club starting on Monday.

• Members

LOL!!! Omg wow this season is insane already. I freaking loved the premiere.

First off have to say that I *really* hate when they start off the show with the foreshadowing of the "big fight" that happens later on in the season!! Sure it gives viewers something to look forward to but I just think they show to much....lol but it looks so freaking chaotic and awesome. I couldn't look at the preview at the end though.

Jade....just wow. Yeah she needed to go home and I'm glad she did on her own. She was just way to much! She is not a bad girl, more like a psycho whiny girl!

Nikki rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif she will be a handful this season I can tell. I really liked her at first until the next day when she started acting all macho & in the confessionals acting like she was queen king bitch just because she has muscles and is stronger then everyone else. I can tell I am never going to feel bad for this girl and I am going to love watching the house get more and more fed up with her antics. Also I'm not surprised that her dad calls her Nikolas sometimes.

I love Char!! She is my fave so far. Not quite a bitch yet but I think it will keep unraveling...

I also like Sydney. Not much to say about her yet. I feel like I've seen her on TV before, though...I cannot remember where though.

Kori is frail, botox barbie! So fake! Acting like she was hardcore, LMAO. And she needs to fire the hair dresser guy that she's dating. Did anyone see her hair while she was in the limo & when she got in the house? LOL her tracks were showing.

I'm on the fence about Jessica. She is part Sicilian just like me which is a plus ;-) but IMO when she acts all hard & badass it comes off so fake to me a little bit.

No opinion on Lauren. She is boring and I thought it was pathetic watching her get smart with Jessica LMAO.

• Members

She was on True Life, I think the subject was on bisexuality, can't remember.

Nikki's ass needs to go. I hope she didn't think she was bad ass because Jade left, and what was the foolishness with putting vibratorts in Jade's stuff? lol

I love Char and Sydney already, and sort of like Kori and Lauren.

Jesssica's dirty ass gets on my nerves and I hope she punches Lauren so she can go home. Did you see the clip where she said "Did you hang up on my mother? Don't lie, I know you did it because my mom said a hillbilly did it." :lol:

• Members

I cant stand Jessica. She is dirty and crude and I hate that curly look that some girls have. Her hair looks better straight

Jade is a sloppy drunk and I hate sloppy drunks

Char why is she here? I cant beleive she left a corporate job to be on this show. Is she not worried about the image this will have on her career?

I like Kori the best so far. Might like Sydney. Undecided about the rest

• Members

OHH, that's right! Thanks! Wow.

LMAO I skipped the preview at the end, but that is so funny!!

I'm surprised at the Kori love! I think she is so freaking annoying...

I would give that honor to Jessica (even though I don't like her to much), Char is just a little on the soft side for me right now. But like I said I can see her unraveling and becoming more of a biotch down the road. Especially with her annoyance with Nikki starting up towards the end.

Archived