Two and a Half Men: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother (those are the Lorre shows right) seem to be fading a bit so that may apply even more pressure.

I do feel sorry for the cast, but they - aside from Holland Taylor and Conchata Ferrell - are so incredibly untalented, they're probably lucky to have a job.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The show is still doing very well in the ratings. But this sucks since I see the show. So only 4 shows were left to tape?? Man they still had all of March, April and part of May.....I say hire someone else. I say kill of the character and bring in a brother to fill in the role. Sheen is a hot mess.

• Members

Big Bang is a Chuck Lorre show, but How I Met Your Mother is not, Mike & Molly is the third Chuck Lorre show. I think you move Big Bang to Monday's @ 9, it would be back around the levels it got last year. It's ratings have slipped mostly cause there are less people watching tv at 8 & now it's up against American Idol (which it's actually holding up well against).

• Members

It's fascinating to see a show that is so generally crass and unpleasant play out the same way offcamera.

They should write a book on all the backstage sitcom battles. I remember hearing about some of the big issues at Make Room for Daddy, Welcome Back Kotter (apparently there was a huge war with Gabe Kaplan and the woman who played his wife, and everyone had to take sides), etc.

• Members

I wish someone would step in and commit Charlie Sheen. He sounds completely out of his mind on some substance or another and yet no one is forcing him to get some sort of help. Yeah, I know you can't make people get clean, but it seems like he is completely irrational at this point. Something has to be done before he accidentally kills himself.

Archived