Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ATWT: Jade

Featured Replies

  • Member

In todays episode when Casey was talking to Jade about Maddie, Jade had said somthing that only the slasher, Dallas, and Margo know. Jade told Casey that Lia and Nate where killed with the same weapon. She could have just ment a knife but I don't think that is what she meant. Also the killer is taller than Nate and Lia. Jade is pretty tall. This all could add up to nothing but I don't think so.

Also did you see Maddie's face and hear the music change at the mention of Louis?

I found this on another board:

August 14: Casey's suspicions turns toward Will and Maddie confronts her rapist. Can't wait to see that scene. ^_^ Gonna be a good week!

  • Replies 7
  • Views 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member

Anyone notice that those who end up dead started out as some sort of threat to Maddie? Perhaps the killer is really someone close to Maddie and is doing the killings as some sort of twisted way to *protect* Maddie. I'm starting to lean towards Eve as opposed to her husband. Maybe Eve knew about Maddie's assualt and felt guilty for not having protected her and is doing all of this now in some twisted to *to* protect Maddie. If that's the case, little miss Jade should probably watch her step.

  • Member
Anyone notice that those who end up dead started out as some sort of threat to Maddie? Perhaps the killer is really someone close to Maddie and is doing the killings as some sort of twisted way to *protect* Maddie. I'm starting to lean towards Eve as opposed to her husband. Maybe Eve knew about Maddie's assualt and felt guilty for not having protected her and is doing all of this now in some twisted to *to* protect Maddie. If that's the case, little miss Jade should probably watch her step.

Hi Matt...Did you notice the way Maddie's face looked when Eve said that Louis called...I think Louis has something to do with it. A part of me thinks that Louis assaulted Maddie in her room, left the door partially opened and Eve walked by and just saw Louis on top of her. She could easily be the Slasher too; as a way to get revenge on Maddie for "messing" with her marriage.

Louis, on the other hand, could already be in Oakdale and simply called "pretending" to miss Eve. He could easily be planning to get Eve out of Oakdale so she can't be there to help Maddie. After all, we know how these lurkers are these days...They lurk and scope out all the happenings.

As for Jade; she's more threatened that Will will not focus all his attention on her sorry, skanky self. The sooner Barbara and Gwen slap the taste from her mouth, the happier I'll be.

In todays episode when Casey was talking to Jade about Maddie, Jade had said somthing that only the slasher, Dallas, and Margo know. Jade told Casey that Lia and Nate where killed with the same weapon. She could have just ment a knife but I don't think that is what she meant. Also the killer is taller than Nate and Lia. Jade is pretty tall. This all could add up to nothing but I don't think so.

Also did you see Maddie's face and hear the music change at the mention of Louis?

I found this on another board:

August 14: Casey's suspicions turns toward Will and Maddie confronts her rapist. Can't wait to see that scene. ^_^ Gonna be a good week!

Welcome to the board first of all...Glad we have another ATWT fan joining us.

Second, where did you find this spoiler? I think Casey think Will's a threat to Maddie because she is the one that knows what Jade and Will were up to.

  • Member

I do think Louis is involved. I like the theory that whoever is doing the killings could be trying to "protect" Maddie in some sick and twisted way. Only that I don't think it's Eve who could be the culprit in this theory, but Louis. What if Louis has some twisted obsession with Maddie and is doing the killings out of his obsession with her? Plus his obsession with her could have lead to him raping her.

  • Member
In todays episode when Casey was talking to Jade about Maddie, Jade had said somthing that only the slasher, Dallas, and Margo know. Jade told Casey that Lia and Nate where killed with the same weapon. She could have just ment a knife but I don't think that is what she meant. Also the killer is taller than Nate and Lia. Jade is pretty tall. This all could add up to nothing but I don't think so.

Also did you see Maddie's face and hear the music change at the mention of Louis?

I found this on another board:

August 14: Casey's suspicions turns toward Will and Maddie confronts her rapist. Can't wait to see that scene. ^_^ Gonna be a good week!

I think what Jade meant was that Nate/Lia were killed with the same type( meaning a knife)of weapon. At this point in JokeDale time Jade would have no reason to try and set Maddie up for the murders because Maddie has only just over heard Wil/Jade talking and hasn't told anyone yet. In other words what would be Jade's motive???

Speaking of Wil/Jade, Barbara was dead on target in her little talk with Gwen( even if she(Babs)didn't know it). I was glad that Gwen stuck-up for Wil and held her ground with her MIL but I was also glad that Barbara threw no punches about Wil's involvement. When Maddie spills the beans(and you know she will) it will most likely start the beginning of the end for Wil/Gwen. Can't wait for Gwen to find out how much money Wil gave Jade. I still think that Jade is Rose's daugther and means to do harm to Wil for killing her, BUT I still like her with her sneaky, scheming, con-artist self.

I agree that things are heating up in good old JokeDale, IL.

  • Member
I think what Jade meant was that Nate/Lia were killed with the same type( meaning a knife)of weapon. At this point in JokeDale time Jade would have no reason to try and set Maddie up for the murders because Maddie has only just over heard Wil/Jade talking and hasn't told anyone yet. In other words what would be Jade's motive???

Speaking of Wil/Jade, Barbara was dead on target in her little talk with Gwen( even if she(Babs)didn't know it). I was glad that Gwen stuck-up for Wil and held her ground with her MIL but I was also glad that Barbara threw no punches about Wil's involvement. When Maddie spills the beans(and you know she will) it will most likely start the beginning of the end for Wil/Gwen. Can't wait for Gwen to find out how much money Wil gave Jade. I still think that Jade is Rose's daugther and means to do harm to Wil for killing her, BUT I still like her with her sneaky, scheming, con-artist self.

I agree that things are heating up in good old JokeDale, IL.

I like Jade too. That is the actress who portrays her. Jade,it seems, is capable of throwing anyone under the bus it but that is the way the character has been planned out to be I guess.However in any case Elana Goode ,as they say, rocks!

  • Member

My guess for the killer is Jade. Especially since she wanted to bring Will out into the middle of nowhere. Maybe she intended to kill him or something. If she isn't the killer, then I'm pretty sure she's soon to be sliced.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.