Tori Spelling cut out of her Fathers Will

R!ck

• Members

Candy Spelling is a vengeful !@#$%^&*] and I hope she gets fatal crabs.

How could you do that to your own child? Just because she doesn't have her lips on her ass like Randy, doesn't mean Tori should have to be cut out of her father's will. You KNOW Aaron had nothing to do with it. Maybe Aaron's friend was a lawyer, and the reason Candy got close to him was to do just that.

I hope Tori fights it in court. She has a case.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol:

While funny, I actually agree. Candy spelling clearly is the meanest, most vengeful !@#$%^&*] of a mom that Hollywood has ever seen. You DON'T do this to your own flesh and blood, NO MATTER WHAT.

That said, I'm confused as to how Tori can be "broke" if she has $800,000, her own money and that which she gets from her TV show. But she's been pictured at a DOLLAR STORE and even at a PAWN SHOP that takes gold.

Either this is a carefully orchaestrated PR move to get her fans to FLOOD Candy with hate mail and spark media attention, or she really thinks she's "broke," lol. Oh, Tori, if only you knew that, yes, your mom is a flaming !@#$%^&*], but you really don't have it that bad. And $800,000 actually can go a long way.

• Members

Tori definitely has a case, if in fact Aaron's will says Tori gets more than what Candy's giving her. As executrix of the estate, Candy's role is just to do what the will says. If she doesn't, Tori could fight this legally and probably win.

• Members

Im so sorry to hear this. People can be so selfish and thoughtless at times. It's really truly sad when they let money and material possessions dictate their lives and relationship among family. My own cousin and sister used to be really close but now wont talk to each other at all over an unpaid phone bill. WTH? Get over it and move on. This stuff is so not worth it

thats bc your thinking like an average person. To the average person 600 grand seems like alot but to a celebrity its really not bc their cost of living is alot higher. She's used to living in penthouses, large condos, mansions, etc. She has her expensive car, clothes, and living expenses. 800 grand probably wont cover her for long and would force her to start doing some serious budgeting which she isnt used to. I havent seen the photos but dollar store does seem a bit extreme

• Members

I so agree. Tori was so very close to her father and now she gets practically nothing?? That is just wrong on so many levels.

It is a shame that now they are all fighting, but death seems to bring out the worst in a lot of people.

• Members

I have no sympathy for Tori. She left her husband for a married man and aired her family's troubles in public.

Money is not everything. She's an adult, she can work for her money. I know Aaron would have wanted her to get part of his will, but she's a big girl. If anything, she'll milk this for all it's worth so she can play the victim.

• Members

I am with you Bree.

What Candy is doing is ABSOLUTELY wrong, but where the hell was Tori when her father, was on his death bed?? Wasn't she partying it up in Canada, the week her father died. Yes, they maybe should have contact her, about the death, but he had a stroke the week prior, and she still didn't come back home.

Tori, should count her blessing, there are people worse off then her.

The only person I truly feel bad for is the son Randy.

• Members

ITA. I actually have a similar story with my uncle whom to this day, I hope dies in the most painful, slow, agonizing way possible so I can do an Irish jig on his grave. But I won't go into that.

ITA.

That is really neither here nor there. One has nothing to do with the other.

Tori didn't know about her father's impending death, and as soon as she did, she returned home - according to People.

• Members

Tori can't sue. Her father left stiff penalties in the will for anyone who tries to contest it; in other words, if she sues, she gets nothing.

I don't feel sorry for spoiled, selfish Tori. From her cheating on her husband, to stealing another woman's husband, to trashing said-woman in various interviews (including a Canadian one where she said it was great her new husband had a "younger" woman who could give him lots of babies....alluding to the fact that the ex was older, and had adopted with her former husband), to her US exclusive after her father died in exchange for a magazine cover, to her current pathetic attempts at public sympathy via these hilarious pictures of her in front of a pawn shop....uh...not feeling sympathy here, lol.

I don't blame Candy for not sharing the money, especially since Tori would likely lose it all to her "soulmate" Dean. Something tells me once Dean's out of the picture (when he realizes he hasn't hit the big-time money-wise), Tori will get something from her mother and brother. (Notice Tori's brother's not out there defending her. Tori just can't keep her mouth shut in the press).

• Members

Randy Spelling was on Extra and declared that he loved his family and tha they are a family.

However, Tori can indeed contest the will if he was not of sound mind but suffering from Alheizmers. Maybe Candy is trying to prevent Tori from being swindled but that is Tori's cross to bear. I'd take it all the way to the Supreme Court. If Anna Nicole Smith can stake a claim, so can Tori.

Archived