Fox News calls Olbermann 'over the line'

Scotty

• Members

Because opposing gay marriage means putting a RESTRICTION on something. You are TAKING AWAY rights from a group of people.

If gay marriage was accepted, there'd be no restrictions on anything. No one would lose anything. Being for gay marriage has more meaning than being against it. Most people against it are against it for religious reasons that have no business seeing the light of day in government.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We'll find out in November. The whole Congress is a sinking ship, so I honestly don't know how bad the turnover will be. But, IA with you. I, and many others, are just really sick of the "Scare Politics" that seem to run rampant trough the political landscape, and the voters who are not doing their homework.

I for one will not discriminate against any group. And for those that feel gay marriage is a sin agaisnt God and should be constitutionally amended...........fine. That's your opinion.

But while we're at it, let's make an amendment agaisnt adultry. Oh wait - that's one of the Ten Commandments. And I don't see anyone trying to outlaw that.

Archived