Nip Tuck Casting Shocker for Season 4

KevC1980

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But as one of the stars of a hit show, why leave it when its still so popular? She had to have a contract right..i wonder if she bailed out of it and is pulling a david caruso....I wonder what this does to the baby storyline..

• Members

This sucks. While I think the show will go on without her, I can see N/T trying to replace the female presence she brought the show (between the two leading men the show has) with a parade of female characters, one after another.

Her departure makes me wonder how they'll write her out. Bad move on her part IMO.

• Members

I wonder how they'll write her off since she's pregnant? Maybe die in labor?! Leave a handicapped child in Shawn and Christian's hands? Knowing them, they'll try their damndest to fix everything that's wrong with the baby via surgery. Poor kid.

Hate to see Joely go. I was just starting to like "Julia" and Shawn together, but I agree with KR..."Julia" smothering that lady with the pillow thinking it's her mother?! A little too much... But I wish Joely luck in whatever she decides to do...that lady's got talent!

My friend's gonna be heartbroken! She's soooooo into Nip/Tuck!

• Members

She thought it was her vain mother, who WOULD NOT want to live with such extensive burns.

She took whom she believed was her mother out of her misery.

I thought Season 4 was the last one for N/T.

:unsure:

Archived