B&B: Does the latest SOW reveal the death victim?

• Members

Just asking because I read on another site that Darla is the one being killed off. And the poster remarked he got the info from the latest SOW?

Any truth to this? Is there any casting news about Schae Harrison/Darla listed??? Dare I ask because I hope there isn't. Chris, do you have a SOW subscription and can set the record straight?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

From SOW:

Darla Dumped:

Although unconfirmed by the show, sources say Schae Harrison (Darla) is leaving The Bold and the Beautiful. Harrison debuted as Sally's ditzy sidekick in 1989, and is now married to Thorne.

They don't mention whether she'll be killed off or not or if this is by choice. I'm disappointed to hear that Schae Harrison is leaving the show. I love Thorne and Darla and the whole Spectra crew. This sucks.

• Members

Are you effing kidding me?! WHY?! I don't get why they need to kill her character off, unless Schae wants to leave the show.

I guess they are finishing phasing out the Spectra clan one after one. I just find this to be ridiculous.

I still think Steffy is gonna be the one to get killed off. But goodness, I hope this rumor isn't true. If it is, maybe we'll get some Emmy Action our of Winsor.

• Members

I guess they don't want to do the whole "Felicia will really succumb to cancer" storyline again....

For some time now, when they were discussing killing a beloved character off of B&B, I thought it would have been Susan Flannery....now that they are talking about it again, I'm wondering if it will either be her or Joseph Moscola (Massimo). I know that for the longest there has been talk that Joseph might go back to DOOL to return as Stephano DeMira, as well as talk that Susan might want to take a long break from the show.

I'm curious if it will be the killing of Darla or one of the other two I mentioned.

• Members

Why is this show called "Bold and Beautiful" when they let all the beautiful actors go? Schae is by far the most attractive female on this show.

But I can understand if Schae wants to leave - she's been on contract for three years and besides her pregnancy storyline, she never had anything to do. The Forresters don't even care that Darla's daughter Alexandria is the only real Forrester heir.

• Members

COP-OUT!

Nice job B&B! :rolleyes:

I agree. She is the most gorgeous woman on the show IMO, especially now b/c of the disaster known as Hunter Tylo's face.

If SH is leaving (and not being fired), then I whole-heartedly support her decision. She can do a whole lot better than the crap they give her (or lack there of) on B&B.

Archived