Y&R: Hair-raising SHOCKER!

• Members

I just saw a picture of Jack in the new SOW and he has a new hair do', just in time for him to hit the sheets with Carmen.

No more SWOOP!!! :blink::o:blink:

Does this mean he's no longer "Aunt" Jack? :lol:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Marland, you are so unfair of Y&R. You really should return, the show is better than it has been in years! We get it, Jack Smith ruined Sheila's return...thats why they have revamped the show and it worked! Look how many characters they have ruined on GH and you still watch AND they haven't even revamped it yet, lol.

Back to Jack, is his new hair completely different? I can't wait to see it! Not crazy about him and Carmen though, I want Carmen with Neil.

• Members

First off, ChrisB, I meant to tell you this sooner...Love that Flava of Love Banner...Are you going to be watching his next series of it?

Anyhoo....back to Y&R...Jack's hair is something else...One day he has it slicked back, the next he has that swirl thing going on....however, I love Y&R and I won't stop watching just because Jack is going to bed a very young Carmen (Ewwwww)....I mainly want to see this Brad thing unfold and see what's going on with Sir Victor "The Mustache" Newman.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jun 11 2006, 01:32 PM)

Marland, you are so unfair of Y&R. You really should return, the show is better than it has been in years! We get it, Jack Smith ruined Sheila's return...thats why they have revamped the show and it worked! Look how many characters they have ruined on GH and you still watch AND they haven't even revamped it yet, lol.

Back to Jack, is his new hair completely different? I can't wait to see it! Not crazy about him and Carmen though, I want Carmen with Neil.

The picture isn't that great, but it's definitely shorter. You'll be able to tell the difference. Apparently the cast and crew have been giving him compliments about the new do'.

• Members

I'll wait to see before I pass judgment but, IMHO Jack + SWOOP = Y&R Folklore. I never EVER want to see Auntie Jack go back to his greaseball/unshaven deal from last year. PB looked like he was doing a bad Maurice Benard impression.

RIP, little Swoop. *tear*

• Members

It's not The Slick look. LOL! The picture in SOW is a side view...there's a little something at the forehead. I can't tell if it's a bit of a bang or a mini-swoop. :lol: The Swoop may have just had a little job done. :P

• Members

:lol: :lol: @ "swoop" and "mini-swoop". Just dying laughing. :lol: That swoop has been through the thick and the thin. It nearly flew away when Victor knocked him out years ago, and almost took off again when he punched Nick in the Athletic Club a few weeks ago.

Long live the Swoop!

• Members

We might have to start a petition to keep The Swoop on the show. LOL! Or we can start a campaign mailing hair gel or those curler things (whatever they use to make that damn swoop) to the show.

Archived