B&B: "Shocking" Spoiler

• Members

Note that I put shocking in quotations because I swear we hear this once every few months...

According to SOW, the show is once again going saying they're killing off a major character. Supervising producer Rhonda Friedman said, "A beloved, longtime character is going to meet a tragic end this summer. It was a huge decision. You're going to be shocked."

Also...Phoebe will be recast and Patrick Duffy is working on a pilot and will be seen less this summer.

--------------------------------

Okay...any guesses?

Could it be Stephanie. There's always rumors that Susan Flannery might retire and with this sudden change in her character, this might be leading to her demise.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the show killed Taylor off again. Possibly an alcohol fueled death. Remember, Macy was "killed" off the show twice.

Who I hope it would be...Ridge.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I'm thinking it will be Steffy that gets killed off. If they're recasting Phoebe, they can just have actor play the twins for a couple of episodes until they finally kill her off. Taylor will probably be drunk while driving and wreck, killing her daughter.

• Members

Weird that they cast for Phoebe, because Steffy has ALWAYS been the family favorite.

If Steffy dies, I wonder how Phoebe will take it, knowing that her twin sister was more loved than her, even in death. Might prove to be a good storyline.

• Members

I still wouldn't consider Steffy as "beloved", but it could be a really good storyline considering that Stephanie and Taylor are on the oust. And Ridge seems too involved in trying to woo Brooke back to give a damn about his children w/ Taylor. :rolleyes:

• Members

I have always thought that Ridge (Not Ron Moss) was a slug but in terms of the soap I suppose he could be considered beloved. And I believe the last time they killed off a "beloved" character it was Stephanie's maid. So I'm guessing it's either Sally or Darla.

Archived