B&B: "Shocking" Spoiler

• Members

No one can replace Susan Flannery. She has wanted to retire for a while so this might be it.

Also, wasn't it in SOD that Justin Torkildson (Rick) was coming back for a special event? Could this be related to it? I don't faithfully watch B&B so he may have already been on and I may have missed it.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The only four people who would be shocking, IMO, and I'm not even a B&B viewer because I despise this show more than any other soap so my opinion means nothing :lol: are:

1. Stephanie

2. Ridge

3. Eric

4. Thorne

• Members

I KNEW IT! Scout - the most fancy daring sweet kind perfect Golden Retriever - is still alive and with Thorne & Darla in the beach house... Too bad he’ll be killed now because after Helen’s death dogs in LA are once again crossfire for “deaths of beloved characters”.

Ahhh Scout, back in the day this dog was so much better than 95 % of B&B’s other male cast. LOL! But thinking about it: I remember that Stephanie had a German Sheperd at the mansion - ca. 1988 when Thorne shot Ridge. Could he be the victim? Enless possibilities folks! :lol:

ETA: This time the really DEADLY victim is IMO Steffy (or Phoebe). The twin actresses have sucked for a long time and it won't get better. Plus a half hour can't afford to spend time on two useless teen girls so one has to go. I've said that for years but hopefully Bard finally listens to me (in case he reads this as well: a storyline for Thorne & Darla ASAP! ;) ) and kills off a twin. Done right this also offers lots o good storyline material. And one might add that Hunter Tylo suggested such kind of a storyline already in 2001...

• Members

Scout...LOL!

All this talk about one of the twins possibly being killed off brings back memories of when one of them was suppose to be eaten by a shark. Remember that? LOL!

I'm starting to lean towards the twin theory.

• Members

Yeah, watch it be some random Forrester employee. :lol: Or Scout, but IMO, I'd rather see a human die than a dog! I'm a big dog lover.

I think it's either Pheobe or Steffy. Though Ridge would be a huge shock...not that I would mind.

LOL! Steffy was the one who was "eaten" by the shark! :lol: I guess that's why it seems like Steffy is the favourite twin in the family.

• Members

Well Ridge is a dog and I'd be happier than a cat covering up [!@#$%^&*] if they killed him off...PERMANENTLY. I realized not too long ago that I don't actually hate Brooke as much as it is I hate him for for putting Brooke and Taylor in the positions they've always been in because of his dumb, arrogant ass.

• Members

Remember when Scout was living with Thorne at his then-bachelor beach house. Mr. Testosterone working out a lot, flirting with his masseuse for whom Darla (heck this 1998 or so!) subbed in whereas daring Scout was standing cool as a cucumber next tom them and looking... LOL!!!

I loved it! This was actually pretty well-done production- and writing-wise. At least it was a rather major compensation for the beyond stupid Morgan-storyline to this date. And yes, it was Steffy. Morgan took her, dyed her hair red and gave Steffy another name. This was the time when Dr. Tim from Genoa City fame hit the LA dating scene. Hilarious!

Archived