Brad's Secret (Rumor)

• Members

I ripped this from another site where the spoilers have always been correct. This was listed, but it seems so far fetched that I'm going to tag it as a rumor, until we learn more in the coming weeks and months. Too much of it doesn't make sense to me. So take it with a grain of salt. ;)

Brad has a Vendetta against the Newmans and Abbotts and marrying Tracy and Victoria will soon be revealed as all a part of his master plan.

- Years ago, Victor and John Abbott bilked Brad's father out of a fortune, leaving the family penniless. Brad discovered the truth as a young man, and came to Genoa City to infiltrate the Abbott and Newman families. Victor didn't know Brad was the son until recently-in fact, he didn't even remember the last name of the businessman he and John swindled, which is why he hired J.T. and Paul to investigate. This is also why he is suddenly being so nice to Brad. This would also explain Brad's dogged determination to carve out more of Newman Enterprise for himself, and his utter devastation at learning Victor fathered Abby.

- Brad took over the life of his best friend from Cleveland, the real Brad Carlton, after the real Brad Carlton was killed by Victor. Brad assumed his identity, and has made it his life's work to infiltrate the Newman family and take down the mighty Victor.

- Brad is J.T.'s father. When he abandoned his wife and son two decades ago, he switched his name to Brad Carlton. Only one person besides Brad knows the truth: J.T.'s mom (to be played by Genie Francis). Victor had an affair with her while Brad was still with her, hence Brad's hatred for Victor.

How do you forget the name of a man you swindled out of his company and his millions? COME ON! And how does Brad not recognize JT? Wouldn't the name ring a bell? Or did J.T.'s mother have HIS name changed too when Brad abandoned them? :rolleyes: AND Victor conveniently had an affair with fake Brad's woman, but Victor doesn't remember that he was sleeping with fake Brad's woman? This is ridiculous. Then make Victor a murderer to boot? This is some straight up B.S. Because if his plan upon coming to GC was to plot Victor's downfall, then why did he screw Jill Abbott first? Then marry Tracy and Ashley? Wouldn't he have tried to run through the Newman family FIRST being Victor supposedly pulled a double betrayal (stealing the company and sexing his Brad's woman?) Plus, he married someone else rich BEFORE coming to GC. None of this makes sense to me. Victor's a lot of things, but I am not down with him being a murderer. <_< That's not flying with me.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL! These aren't actual spoilers. They're three seperate theories that "Soap Opera Weekly" have come up with. They even suggested that one possibility being kicked around was that Brad would turn out to be Victor's brother, until it was pointed out that Brad is married to Victoria. LOL!

• Members

Bree, have you seen Y&R lately? Or Knots Landing? Or Port Charles in it's early years? JER wishes he could be anywhere near as good as Lynn Marie Latham. Her worst story is better than his best. These ideas do sound a bit strange, but I highly doubt they are real so I don't mind.

Brad being JT's father really gives it away because they've already done that with Mac and Billy and it was VERY unpopular.

• Members

Thanks for clearing it up. I did say it was rumor, not a spoiler. I didn't know if it was fanfic, or ideas that were actually officially being kicked around. I just know I didn't like it. :lol: Thanks again.

A bit off topic: does anyone know how to change the thread title after posting? I had wanted to place a ? mark after "Brad's Secret" but couldn't after I originally posted. :huh:

Archived