Passions Vendetta final chapter inside

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oy. This sucks.

It's possible that whoever is in charge of the website really has no freaking clue about the show and was told to put up a pic of Alistair and accidentally put one up of Julian. Or maybe someone told the web designer to put up a pick of Alistair but said Julian?

• Members

If it's AL I am through.

This could be a fakeout just like the Julian thing because of hackers or NBC may be upset and trying to cover everything up by making this false chapter because of what happened yesterday.

I hope its Julian or someone else shocking otherwise this is crap and the only thing I will watch for is Theresa getting Gwen and Rebecca.

• Members

Yeah it makes sense it's him.

I have this feeling Al will be killed in the end of this. I know JER likes to make him control everything and usually JER can redeem any character but this may be too much. I think Al will be the death in Rome. Plus, even though I like Reilly, this would save lots of money and it woulld keep Theresa the center of the show still which I know the show likes.

• Members

I'd fall over in shock if Reilly killed off Alistair. IMO, that's not gonna happen.

Didn't I hear somewhere that Theresa/Ethan and Chad/Whitney actually get together after Rome is over? I'm assuming Chad is revealed to NOT be Evian's son and that the tabloid reveal FINALLY comes out?

Either way, Al being the monk shouldn't surprise anyone. I knew he would be the minute they put him in a coma. Just like when he went MIA during the Charlie story I figured he would be Charlie when they started hinting around about Charlie not being a woman, or whatever back then ... so obvious, as always.

I can't believe I used to tape this show like crazy (mostly from 1999-2001) and rush home to watch. It's a shell of it's former self.

• Members

Yep Toups I heard. Thinking about it I am glad it wasn't someone new since they are cutting cast now. It should have been someone else yes but I think anyone but Al may not have made sense. Honestly, I could care less about the monk. I just want to know how Al pulled it off (I mean tomarrow he is in the hospital so WTH?) and what will happen to everyone in Rome. I think the real fun is all that and who will die, the big payoffs that are coming (and they are coming this time), and why Al enlisted Whitney and why he wanted the chalice.

Passions is better now and despite this being disappointing the stuff coming up should still be good.

Archived