Passions Vendetta final chapter inside

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah. This "mystery" turned out to be a dud in terms of shock value - like all of Passions mysteries.

Oh, Shawn! DON'T BE SILLY! You know pay-offs, resolutions, and conclusions are too much to ask.

• Members

*sigh*

I thought for sure it would be someone else :angry:

I will watch it all play out, but if Alistair is still the cartoonish, evil villian who rules and controls everything and everyone in the whole damn town, I am finished with Passions after almost 7 years of never missing an episode.

Well I guess now we all know what the email was about

"Theresa will gain Ethan but lose her love" - Obviously She will get Ethan, But Alistair gets Little Ethan to raise as he sees fit.

• Members

Yes I was thinking the same. I hear rumors that Passions will kill Al (or presumably kill him) and keep John Reilly on as another character. I mean I was wondering who the heck is in the hospital bed? Could it be a twin brother that is nice? If they kill Al, Theresa would keep everything and get her son but maybe her having all the power drives Ethan away.

I know what you mean-it does suck but it was and is the only thing that makes sense given what we know. It sounds like Al has totally lost it-he is really obsessed with this chalice for some reason. I know he reveals himself to Beth Friday so we should learn stuff there and learn even more on Tuesday when Beth meets with Spike.

• Members

I really don't get it. Perhaps you all know something that I don't and I'll sound INCREDIBLY naive for saying this...but al is NOT the monk, right? In the previews for Thursday's show we see him back in HARMONY at a hospice or hospital bed of some sort. Creepy monk with scraggly gray hair can't be Al with brown hair.

Archived