May 15-19, 2006

Toups

• Members

Anna's return and excessive amount of airtime was a problem. FH had over 42 minutes of screen time, followed closely by Robin, Robert and Luke. The caper in the jungle and the Sorpio family reunion hurt GH. It might have been amusing & heart warming for some, but it was not well received overall. The day GH had its lowest rating (Wednesday) was the day the Sorpio's ate GH alive and the second biggest screen time score was the caper "who took Holly's jewel's" reenacted by Dillon, Lulu, Robin.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The problem with Anna and Holly's story was that it was so stupid. Why not do something with them in Port Charles? That isn't completely campy? Because The Scorpios are a family, their scenes together worked better, but overall its a joke.

This is also why I can't get into Luke/Tracy/Robert because it's just a campy fluff storyline. These actors deserve better!

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ May 31 2006, 04:34 PM)

This is also why I can't get into Luke/Tracy/Robert because it's just a campy fluff storyline. These actors deserve better!

All the actor's on GH deserve better writing imo. And know actor should return to GH for one week and chew up over 42 minutes of airtime. I might remember Anna, but I bet a lot of the audience is clueless about her character. And could care less. -1 for Anna, the Scorpio's and the romp in the jungle was well deserved. I'm surprised it wasn't even worse.

Archived