Bush Hits An All New Low Approval Rating

crc

• Members

Right now, there is a report on the net saying that Karl Rove has been indicted. I'll watch the Sunday news programs to see if it is confirmed. But, either way, this man, his admin., and the Republican Party as a whole have done more to weaken this country than any other group of polititians that I can remember.

And the Dems are just slightly better. If Duke C. isn't getting himself and everyone at the C.I.A. laid, they are rewriting the Constitution, and just throwing the Bill Of rights out the window.

I wake up every morning, look out the window and say "Well, that !@#$%^&*] Bush hasn't blown us up......yet."

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I worry about a Clinton/Obama ticket. Even though we like to think we've come a long way, I'm sure there would be an uproar about a woman and minority ticket. That would be just a step below a gay or black President.

Just a few days ago on The View, Elizabeth Hasselback was talking about how a woman just wouldn't be as good as a man, mentioning PMS and some other stupid [!@#$%^&*]. I can see others thinking this or just having that subconcious prejudice.

Still, America could come to their sense and vote for whoever is BEST, not based on their warped moral beliefs, but in politics these days you never know.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ May 14 2006, 07:36 AM)

Just a few days ago on The View, Elizabeth Hasselback was talking about how a woman just wouldn't be as good as a man, mentioning PMS and some other stupid [!@#$%^&*].

What the hell? Looking at it that way, a woman isn't good enough for ANY job. President of the United States, psychiatrist... retail cashier. She'd suck at all of them.

• Members

I also despise Ann as well. She's more than just a traitor to the women's right's liberation. She is openly hostile and shot down a gay student as "a fag" at a townhall meeting.

These *ladies* obviously have self esteem issues they are projecting towards the entire female poplation and it's startling that so many give their outrageous, back of the bus, barefoot and pregnant venerations validation.

I hope my book becomes a New York Times Bestseller within the year so that I may have a similar platform to show the world that women are more than just incubators. We are mothers, nurturers, working women and productive members of society who have more than just boobs to offer but the intelligence of our minds. Anyone who desecrates that natural tenet and carries the banner women are emotional, weeping willows who are socially obligated to only look pretty and give birth, is obviously imprisoned in the ruinations of long buried caves!!!!!

Women exist more than just a contrast to men and propping their abilities. We can launch our endeavors through our honed merits.

• Members

LOL, yeah I agree the !@#$%^&*] is psycho.

Hilary Clinton doesnt have a prayer and I honestly think she would suck as president. She rarely stands up for anything and is always on the fence about a lot of things. I would rather have her than W though.

• Members

"Hilary Clinton doesnt have a prayer and I honestly think she would suck as president. She rarely stands up for anything and is always on the fence about a lot of things. I would rather have her than W though."

I agree. I'm not a huge fan of Hillary Clinton. I'm not against a woman president, but that honor shouldn't be wasted on a candidate like her. As for Ann Coulter, it is people like her that give conservatives a bad name. Of course, both parties have their fair share of nutcases, which is why I'm not registered with either part. Color me a proud independent.

I'm not sure who would be a good candidate for either side, but we shall see when the time comes.

By the way, my mother, who was/is a supporter of Bush said to me, "Has Bush lost his mind or what?" I think that underscores the feelings of quite a few Americans.

• Members

There are still people who insists that he is doing a great job. I just can't understand that. The media was so busy giving him a pass, it now seems they are making up for all the lost time.

• Members

Like the new siggy everybody?

Hillary ran that White House for eight years....she can do it again :)

Don't blame me I voted for Kerry...say what you want to about him but if Teresa was the First Lady right now there would never be a dull moment in The White House

:D

Great minds think alike! Either one for President or VP is fine with me

Archived