ATWT Spoilers/Rumors

• Members

I got these from a very reliable online source...but since they copy what the magazines say word for word and don't tell which magazine they got it from in this little snippet of spoilers/rumors, I'm not allowed to post it word for word from that particular site since they copied it word for word from the magazines (S.O.N. policy)....so here they are...paraphrased.

Luke comes out. Jade panics and finds Mike. She cons Mike, telling him she's searching for her mother and she takes advantage of Matie, soon moving in with them just in time for Simon's return at the docks.

Emily seduces Henry and later uses her pregnancy to hold on to Paul.

Meg gets passionate with a new guy who has ties to Gwen and Carly.

Gwen and Casey sleep in bed together and Jade uses this information for her own wicked schemes.

Lily can't cope with Luke being gay and turns to Damian, hoping he can set Luke straight.

Carly sleeps with someone after she gets really really drunk and Jack also sleeps with someone.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

(If the Jack/Jade thing is true...) I don't understand this push to jam Jade into every facet of Oakdale life. Who loves this character so much? If she really is Rose's daughter, I might care a lot more, but right now she's just hateful and illogical and not even particularly fun.

• Members

I agree Michael. This is similar to Spencer on OLTL, you can't turn her back out of nowhere and not give us a hint to why she's doing these things. They need to say something or put her on the backburner. I loved Jade originally, but they are ruining her.

I'd like to see her be Jessica's daughter just to get Jess back on screen.

Love all the other spoilers though, the show has been rocking!

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Apr 24 2006, 10:38 AM)

I'd like to see her be Jessica's daughter just to get Jess back on screen.

Jessica's daughter thing would be really interesting...so Jess had a "secret" baby years ago...I think it could huge if the father was someone in Oakdale that she had an affair with! Imagine if it was Tom or someone we wouldn't expect? It would be huge drama for Jessica/Tom/Margo and I know a lot of ATWT fans would love having them in a front burner storyline.

• Members

Lily can't cope with Luke being gay and turns to Damian, hoping he can set Luke straight.

Yuck! I just hope that Holden is more understand of Luke. It would be horrible if both parents were against it. :(

--OMG that poor child! Emily should not be allowed to procreate, especially with Paul (or maybe it's Henry's???). Maybe Emily will lose custody, but even then the poor thing will be raised by Paul and his crazy family. And a Henry and Emily pairing?!?! WTF!?!

--Don't care about what Jack and Carly do. I'm glad that they're not reuniting...it's way too early

--Thank God Will and Gwen are on the oust! I'm aiming for a Will/Luke pairing!! B)

--Why the hell is Jade involved in half the storylines?? NOBODY LIKES HER! She's annoying!!!

--another new guy?? Didn't ATWT learn its lesson with Nick?

• Members

I really liked her at first. She was connected to the Snyders through Rose, she was a confidante for Luke, and there was a little bit of intrigue about her origins. If they'd played her at that level for a few months, I would genuinely have cared about her as a character when they finally put her in the center of a storyline. As it stands now, I'm just irritated by her, AND I don't understand a damn thing she's doing.

• Members

Jade is being used exactly like Nick was early on, just put in all the major stories, didn't that work out well...... and now Nick is on his way out. I hope Jade isn't too far behind because she's awful and personally I am not a big fan of Elena's acting.

Archived