AMC: May Sweeps Previews from SOD

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What makes you think that? LOL there has been no indication so far and they haven't even shared scenes. I think its either Julia or Amanda but I am thinkiing now Amanda and Jonathan may give it a go. Thank god ends Jon/Lily.

• Members

I think it's going to be Julia. Just because every time he is seen it is with her. Plus they have that rivalry thing going on. I don't think the writers could have made it more obvious that it's going to be Julia.

Plus Julia needs something to do and since the writers have seemingly dropped her stories with Ryan and David i can only see her being paired with Josh for something.

• Members

The battle of the J's. great.

Not looking forward to this one. AMC is going to go back into the summer slump it was in last year if they keep this up. Jaime doesn't have chemistry with any leading woman and I don't see Sydney as much better with most of her leading men.

• Members

Why can't they go back to David/Julia and let it be Josh/Amanda? That's my ideal situation.

As for Jamie - I still say turn him gay. He shouldn't be written off as he's a main family character - but do something with him. He has no chemistry with any leading lady - but he does with the guys.

Archived