AMC: May Sweeps Previews from SOD

• Members

Courtesy of Sam at the Zach & Kendall board & CharlieBrown at Soapzone:

MAY SWEEPS

"May is exciting, it's emotional and it's very high stakes for many characters we care deeply about" offers Head Writer Megan McTavish.

Dixie/Tad/Di: "Dixie's main goal is finding Kate and helping JR. Look for the moment when Tad realizes his daughter is alive." As for Di, "She's going to fight for Tad and JR."

JR/Babe: His devastation over Dixie's abandonment "leads JR to an action that will have devastating consequences. We will see Babe fighting to save JR's soul."

Zach/Kendall/Ryan: "Expect enormous steps forward in Kendall's relationship with Zach and in her relationship with her child. Something happens that puts Zach on one side of how to protect Kendall and Ryan on other."

Erica: "When Greg takes action about Kendall, Erica's dilemma comes to be, 'How can I save my daughter if it hurts my son?' She has never needed Jack more."

Jonathan/Lily: When Jack decides to send Lily away to keep her and Jon apart, "Lily devises a plan and it goes wrong. She ends up on her own in a big city and Jonathan has to find her. Aidan and Erin get wound up in this story."

Greg: In the quest to bring down the doc, "Julia is an ally, oddly enough, of Erica's. It's hard to devise a punishment for a man who's done what he's done, but we have some very clever characters on our canvas."

Amanda: "What (Greg) has in store for her would send shivers up your spine. She and Janet need to make peace."

Brooke/Adam/Krystal: "Brooke comes right to the fore. Krystal and Brooke are suddenly on the same side about Adam."

David: "David is trying madly to get Dixie back. And David in love can be very dangerous."

Bianca: With the Kane/Montgomery clan in crisis, "it's up to Reggie and Bianca to keep them all on the ground."

Janet: "Inadvertently, she stirs the pot one more time."

Josh: "It's just huge when he finds out who he really is." In addition, Josh will start to fall in love with an unlikely lady.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All hell is about to brake loose........watch for my David/Dixie Love-re-connection about this time, too. I'll predict sometime in mid-to-late May Sweeps!! =}

Also, watch David be the one to help Dixie find Kate, watch for "whose your daddy" to come up in the summertime...........and watch as Kate is actually David's daughter from a night of passion with Dixie, after she miscarried her's and Tad's child and in a depressed mood seeks out David for comfort.

• Members

Hmm, after my few episodes this week to see the Dixie reveal, maybe I'll tune back in to be see when Josh finds out who he really is. Different reason with Colin's acting, more like not being able to avoid looking at a car wreck.

Actually May sounds better than what I thought they had planned...but not enough to get me back right now. I'm sure the Brooke scoop is a gross over-exaggeration.

• Members

I agree about the Brooke spoiler, Agnes and how about they stop giving Reggie the same spoiler that he's had since circa late 2003.

Puhleeze. Days, GH and Y&R will blow AMC out of the water during sweeps.

• Members

Well in AMC's defense (I'm in a generous mood today) they don't really have anyone big to bring back like Days and GH do. Really with Dixie back...Noah may be the closest they have. But he doesn't come close to Finola, Tristan, Emma, Stepthen and Mary Beth. Plus he's black so that's not going to happen...

• Members

David may help Dixie find her daughter all to win Dixie favor (or it could be Zach, but I will say David for the sake of the discussion) . HOWEVER, Dixie does not love or want David. Dixie told Zach, "I have to put up with David's unwanted advances!" When Dixie saw David after the wedding she did not look at him with any kind of love. Compare that to her look yesterday with Tad. Compare that to her, telling Tad that she was sorry, compare that to Dixie falling in Tad's arms while they sat together on the rock. After JR unknowingly shot Dixie and she developed a fever, it was TAD that she was calling for NOT David. It was Tad, that Zach went to get.

David had to use blackmail to get Dixie to come to him. Dixie also told David, "we were not together when I left PV 4 years ago." When David kisses Dixie, she pulls away EVERYTIME!! Also, David will stop at nothing to hurt or destroy JR. You can not hurt someone's child no matter what the age and expect that person to love you!!

Also, David is so desparate to have Dixie I am sure that Doctor Strange Love would have counted the days in Dixie's cycle and did some kind of freaky test on Dixie to see if the baby was his 4 years ago. Again, Dixie told David yesterday, "we were not together when I left PV." Even David acknowledges that Kate is Tad's.

The only friend Dixie will have for a while is Zach. Zach will stay in her corner.

• Members

Noah? LOL...that would drive me away further.

Now, if they could get Angie and Jacob (I don't even trust the Jesse comes back from the dead scenario)...maybe they could compete. That of course will NEVER happen.

I would even give them more props if they were able to get Gillian back.

• Members

Tad is the love of Dixie's life. David was just booty Call for Dixie because she was upset that Tad slept with Leslie which was really David's fault. David knew that the punch was spiked with libizone at Ryan's party and that is why Tad had sex with Leslie. David kept it a secret and used it as ammo to get into Dixie's pants.

Archived