AMC: May Sweeps Previews from SOD

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Has anyone noticed that all the women Madman has targeted (cept Amanda) have ties to David? Erica, Dixie, Julia, even Kendall (LOl, she's Erica's daughter and she and David worked together to help Bianca during the Mimo stuff). Yes, what he did to Erica was before she ever met David, but I don't know, still raises a red flag to me. I wonder if it's just coincednce, or if it will ultimately mean something? Hmmm.

• Members

No, I think that it will end up being Janet. Here is my reason: Madden has something bad planned for Amanda. Somehow Janet will sneak out of the nut house and kill Madden then sneak back in. No one will know that she was gone and hence she won't be a suspect.

Since she is already crazy, she won't do any extra time and will stay in the nut housw.

• Members

I don't believe that David would kill, even for Dixie. So my guess is, he'll at some point before Madman is whacked, know both Erica and Dixie's secrets, and will look guilty taking the fall for one or both of them. I don't think Dixie is going to need him to protect her once the Madman stuff happens, I can all of her family rallying around her to protect despite everything. Erica might need David, depending how much of the secret he knows. But I do believe he'll be a prime suspect, not the killer.

I'm putting my money on a not so dead Emily Madden as the real killer.:D

• Members

It would be nice to seem more Janet if she were the killer, but I really think it'd be too predictable and uncreative if Janet were the ultimate killer - even though it'd be a nice touch if she were doing it to protect Amanda. I don't know - I'm torn on that idea.

I'd like it to be someone we wouldn't suspect at all though - but a major player.

• Members

Hmm - see that would be interesting...But once Josh finds out the truth I'm wondering if he'll be happy and gracious to Greg for saving his life and despise Erica for wanting him dead. From the POV of an actually alive aborted-fetus you'd assume they'd have to be Pro-Life just bc they are grateful they ended up alive...haha - I'm guessing he'll be happy that Greg saved his life...even though he was keeping it secret? I don't know - should be interesting to see how its played out.

• Members

"ATWT Soap Fan" and alwaysAMC you guys are right. :) It would be too easy to make it Janet. I was just looking for away not to get rid of the major characters, because none of them could claim selfdefense or insanity like Bianca did when she killed Cambias.

Amanda could be a viable possiblity, I'm just wondering what in the world is Madden going to do to her. Is he going to inject her with some kind of medicine to make her infertile??? She's not planning on having any babies, so he can not take her kid. What horrible thing could he possibly do to her and why?

• Members

I still think Emily Madden isn't dead at all. :D I wouldn't be surprised if Kendall or Zaxie run into an older woman one pregnancy island. And Emily comes to PV and offs her husband. Remember in Greg's flashback, just how much Erica and Emily looked alike? I bet Emily still looks like Erica, and from behind, you couldn't tell them apart. Hmmm.

• Members

It won't be Dixie (and even if it was Dixie, her family, still wouldn't rally around her--Kate being stolen and Dixie tracking Greg down is still NOT her BIG SECRET) and won't be anyone else named. However, there will be a struggle over a gun that Greg has pointed at someone (I am saying it's either Zach, Jack, or Ryan........the only women possible will be Kendall--and the most likely--or Erica, the least likely.) and they will try to knock the gun away unsuccessfully, they will westle with said gun and it'll go off..........but, it'll be Greg that pulled the trigger.........and he'll fall to the ground after looking stunned at his own bloody hand-the hand that is not still clutched to the gun............also, watch for said gun to be a six-shot revolver.

Archived