AMC: May Sweeps Previews from SOD

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know, JR's in a downward spiral cause of Dixie that's for certain. He's gonna be totally unpredictable with his anger. I read a different spoiler that Babe would the one to pull him out of this, so that's actually in some ways a good thing, it will make the Babe/JR relationship stronger than before, and hopefully put aside all the trust issues between then once and for all.

• Members

Wow, this is EXCELLENT!!! I'm really looking forward to the Zendall scenes.

I know that JR will not take responsibility to what he has done to Kendall.

I don't think that the baby will die, but it will be born early. I think that the doctors will need to make a choice between Kendall and the baby, and Zach is going to say, "you do what ever you must to save my wife." Ryan and Erica, will be like save the baby. This will put Ryan and Zach on opposite sides.

Will Babe figure out that JR set a trap for her or will she think that it was an accident??

• Members

From what I understand, it looks like Zach and Kendall agrees that he should stay behind and most likely try to get what he can to bring down Madden. It says Kendall returns to PV, so I'm assuming she's alone.

There was a spoiler that says that Ryan and Zach find them selves on opposite sides of how to protect Kendall, so I think Zach will be all about Kendall, and Ryan will be all about HISSON.

There was also another spoiler that said something like Erica and Zach find themselves on opposing sides of Ryan. So I'm guessing for once Erica chooses her daughter's side over Ryan's.

Also read Babe will be the one to pull JR out of this, so I'm thining he must change his mind and decide not to go through with it, but it's too late and Kendall gets hurt.

All I can say is I PITY JR when Zach finds out.

• Members

So JR tries to kill Babe again and ends up sending Kendell into a coma. I swear JR needs to be stopped or something. No one is safe when he is out for revenge. Everyone ends up being hurt in some way or another.

I doubt that JR will be confronted with what he did. It will most likely just be shruggged off as an accident. Like all of the other times he has hurt someone when he has gotten out of control.

Archived