AMC: May Sweeps Previews from SOD

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She sure has..........to every Lianca fan........when Lena was in Pine Valley........kept talking about how Lianca Fans patience would soon be rewarded.............LMAO!! We got two lame(well, comparatively to what should've been shown, in addition to the kisses) on-screen kisses during the entire Lianca Storyline. :blink:

• Members

She had the same reason for leaving as Eden did............they wanted more than being token lesbians.........they wanted to do some real acting............where as McTrash strung her along for what 4 years...........first, Sarah Livingston, then Rain, then Laura English (the 2nd), then you have Frankie, and then Maggie..........and then finally Lena..............do the math..........McTrash promises amount to nothing!! :blink:

• Members

WHOA! So JR has set up a trap to KILL Babe? :( :( :(

I really hope Kendall doesn't lose the baby from her 'tumble'....or else these last 7 or so months have been a WASTE.

FINALLY - Opal and Palmer confront Dixie. I can't wait to see this!!! But why is Ryan saving Dixie?

• Members

I don't think she looses the baby, cause spoilers have said Bianca was returning to help Kendall with some stuff about the baby(and I dont think it's because she looses it)

Looks like they're chem testing Ryan & Dixie.

Can't wait for the Opal and Palmer stuff. About time Palmer finds out his niece is alive, poor guy is like the last to know.

• Members

Zach gets a lawyer.....

I believe that he is going to get a lawyer to fight Ryan. Remember Ryan has that court order that he gets to make the decisions concerning the baby while the baby is inside of Kendall, and that Kendall can not make any decision without his consent. Well Kendall is going to be inconpasitated, so he is going to try to make the decisions BUT Zach her husband is not going to have Ryan running the show. That is why I believe that Zach will need to get a lawyer.

Also, since the wedding was done without anyone knowing, I wonder if they (Erica and Ryan) will believe that Zendall are a married couple. Also, Ryan is not going to want Zach anywhere near his kid. I really believe that Erica once again is going to take Ryan side in all of this. She has no problem forgiving Jonathan and allowing Jonathan to be with Lilly. But when it comes to Zach and Kendall she won't even listen to reason.

Ryan destroys the adoption papers.....

Since Kendall has her accident right away, she was not able to tell Ryan that she has decided to keep her baby.

I can see hypocrite Ryan starting up again.

• Members

Zach will probably take Ryan to court over those ridiculous papers. The judge will need to rule who has the right to speak for Kendall, her husband Zach or Ryan the baby's father. The judge better rule for Zach.

Yeah I agee with you. I will need to see the scene before I believe that Erica will side with Zach over Ryan. It is not in her nature.

• Members

I heard his contract is coming up soon like right now soon not next fall soon....

here's the article i found:

Is A Two-Timing Star About To Leave?

AMC's Jacob Young (JR) is playing a new part- a front and center role in a hit broadway show. Will the limited-engagement stage stint whet his appetite for parts beyond Pine Valley?

The inDepth story: Next month Young will invite audiences to be his guest as he begins a 10-week run in "Beauty and the Beast" on broadway. "It's going to be a great time," says the actor, who makes his debut as Lumiere, aka the talking candle stick.

Although Young only began reherarsals for the musical this week, he's been preparing for the role for a month . "I've been working with a vocal coach to bring out my own rendition of Lumiere," he says. "Obviously, a song is a song, but I want to bring out myself in the character."

For the course of his Beast run, Young will tape scene's during the day and then hustle across town to the Lunt-Fontanne theater for evening performances, which begin Tuesday, May 9th. Despite the intensity of pulling double duty, "It won't impact my "AMC" schedule at all," He says confidently.

Young's post-Beast career, however, isn't quite as settled. "My contract is coming up," He reports. "Negotiation time is upon us, and we'll see what AMC has to present. But other opertunities may present themselves after "Beauty and the Beast."

So this was posted back on April 9th. So his contract must be up soon.

Archived