Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Regency, I totally love that story. Oh, and I had missed The Die Falls completely! WOW, what a great vignette. I just adored it.

I'm going to stay safe in my little LuNacy bubble. Ya'll don't have to join me, but I'm just going to LALALA my way through any negativity or bad news. Just a heads-up. :P

• Members

MinervaFan, if you or someone else can upload a copy of the song, I can see what I can do for the video.

ILoveTracyQ, ditto on the LuNacy friendship. I LOVE it. I like what we've gotten of Robert/Tracy too.

Regency, wow, what can I say? I loved the story. Loved it. And I thought it was neat how we didn't know exactly what happened until a few paragraphs in (unless that was just me, and the answer was obvious from the beginning, LOL).

nex, SoapZone has an interesting way of wording spoilers that make you really want to watch. LOL. I mean, of course I'm going to watch TQ's scenes regardless, but after reading that, I'm more psyched than before, LOL.

So, I'm assuming no Tracy today. I watched the previews. Looks like Tracy won't appear 'til the second half. First half is a very merry Spencer Christmas with Luke in his deep Santa voice, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!" (as he lugs in the Xmas tree)

*waves to angel who is lurking*

Edit: *waves to ILoveTracyQ who is posting*

Anyone got time for the breakroom? It's 4pm central. I'll be around for a half hour or so...

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

• Members

Great story Reg.

I'd like to make a request from someone though.

I need something peppy and comical, but touching.

Any takers?

Because we're about to have enough angst tomorrow and likely the day after.

I need some LIGHT.

Anyone??

*cough*

an update of "Oh Baby" would be appropriate........

ETA and heeere's Staci, right on cue !

Sorry, no breakroom for me. I'm at work and I have GOD knows how many cases to finish, and one more interview to do.

:(

Maybe later if I stay late, which I probably will.

• Members

Loved both stories, Rege and MF. They were fantastic! I don't even know whatto say other that wow...oh yeah, and thank you b/c it's been lacking lately.

off to try and finish my boss's kids' portrait... I'm getting bored with it easily, though, so I'm sure I'll be back.

• Members

Oh, sure Ms. Q, blame me :P.

At the risk of influencing anyone elses opinion :o, I will refrain from particulars on how I came to feel the way I do. So I will just say this: I am a Tracy fan first and foremost, as we all are. I still of course LOVE LOVE LOVE Tracy and as I've mentioned before, it's difficult because we are often torn between Jane getting airtime and great stuff and Tracy being in pain. That being said, Luke is causing Tracy pain.

The writers have jerked LuNacy around for a while now. And so I have decided to get off the LuNacy bus. I'm almost afraid that LuNacy has less of a chance now given the reaction of the LnL fans when Luke professed his love to Tracy. ABC probably got tons of hate mail!

My point is I am tired of getting my hopes up about LuNacy. And I don't want to do it anymore.

• Members

*Waves to MinervaFan* Heya!

Yeah, I'm here. And I think, though don't quote me on this, I'm in a LuNacy sort of mood. Alarming, huh? :blink:

Calling MinervaFan front and center! You can do it!

I'm the angst whore, there's very little chance of anything happy light from me.

ETA: Ha! I scared her off. And now...I'm having a conversation with myself. Nice.

• Members

I don't wanna hate it already. I don't wanna hate it. *holds breath* I'll be watching it at work and if I'm lucky will be able to post straight away. Please, MFIC, don't screw up this one task. It's not even up to you! Just leave it to Jane and let her genius fly! For once, keep your hands out of it.

BTW, MinervanFan, would you accept Angst Goddess? Oracle maybe? I'm just a lowly Harlot of Anger/Distress. You are her wife and I her mistress.

Edited because... [!@#$%^&*] didn't look explicit at all.