Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I hate that I used such words to describe Tracy, but it's Guza, isn't it? *kicks him for good measure*

Working on Chapter 2. I have a feeling it won't be eas long as #1, but I suppose that's expected. I've got 7 pages so far, not quite where I want to be, but out of steam for this writing session. Obviously still novel-ish length. I think I'm really going to enjoy this story.

Oh and page 121! I missed page 120. Guess that's a good sign :lol:

• Members

Ya'll aren't going to believe this, but Ned and Tracy's Excellent Adventure is done! 14,700+ words, three chapters, 32 pages in Word. I didn't even proofread the last six pages--I was sooo ready for the damned thing to be done.

I swear, Prompt 24 is going to be done completely in haiku. 100 words at most. :)

Enjoy--not as funny as I planned, but I think Ned and Tracy fans will be pleased.

• Members

For Keith:

DrunkTracyJPG.jpg

Anxiously awaiting Chapter 2, by the way. I know I'm going to love it. :) And yes, Tracy being a soundboard is better than what Guza typically comes up with, but I'm greedy and want even better stuff. :P

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! *trots off to read MinervaFan's Ned/Tracy story* angel, any chance you'll have Beautiful Disaster up soon?

SPOILER TALK

_

_

_

_

Apparently, on the next cover of SOW, there's something about GH planning its "Most Forbidden Story" (the person said it was an abortion one). Guza: "It's never been done before." Anyway...if all this is accurate (not saying the poster is wrong, just saying that Guza is misleading), do we think its Lulu? There's supposed to be a couple more pregnancies coming up, and it might be one of them...Guess we'll see.

Edit: Page 122!

• Members

Banner Alert: I have gone back to the Olive!Tracy...at least temporarily. I'm not too impressed with the LC/Monica and JE/Tracy one, and well, Olive!Tracy seems to cheer everyone up, and since it looks like we could all use some cheering, I've brought it back. :D

MinervaFan and angel, I've read/reviewed your stories/chapters at FF.net. I loved them. :)angel, I hope it doesn't seem like I was rushing you into updating.

• Members

Hey all!!!

MinervaFan, on fanfic.net it says your story is not found. Anyone else haveing the same problem?

Yeah I read that abour JE on SZ and I was just kind like "What the hell?". It doesn't bother me so much when people bash a character, but when they bash an actor (beyond their acting ability) whom they don't even know, that makes me kind of angry. I don't care who the actor/actress is. Oh well, I try not to dwell on stuff like that.

Loved all the other FanFic updates as well. Sorry if I haven't left any reviews, I'll be sure to do that soon.

• Members

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Wizard stopped by SoapDish tonight, and we got *gasp* MORE than 1 TQ spoiler!!!!!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! *breathes*

SPOILER TALK

_

_

_

_

_

~ Week of August 28th ~

Edward and Tracy discuss with Lulu her options.

Dillon and his family try to convince Lulu to carry the baby to term.

Tracy's concern for LuLu leads to her searching for Luke to bring him home.

And according to SID, Luke is back onscreen for a couple of episodes in early September (I take it as this means Tracy's search does NOT lead her off the canvas for a long time since she goes searching that last week in August.) Anyway, he's back full-time September 28th, which is also ES/Holly's first day back.

• Members

Wanted to mention this earlier...

kenna, actor bashing is all right if it's about their "acting," I agree. But other than that? No. Unless there's proof that he/she did this or that, but really...What kind of proof do we have of anything anymore? You can't even trust half of what there is online. Anyway...Kind of getting off-topic. Oops.

And MinervaFan's fanfic is no longer coming up for me either. Hmm... When you do get to read it, you're gonna love it. :D