The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

yes, unless it is found at a later time that it wasn't him.

I wish they would send luke to jail for five months while he is off or rehab. At least that would be plausible for why he is out of town and Tracy or lulu etc can mention visiting him or trying to get him out.

Then in October tracy can get him cleared and voila he comes back

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I have a feeling that Edward is going to find out about Jake's paternity. When Tracy told Luke and Lulu not to tell him the other day, it made me think, "ok, he's going to find out somehow." If he were to find out such a shocking truth, then it could be damaging to his already precarious health. So regardless if the spoiler about him is true or false, the possibility for something to happen to him down the road still exists.

• Members

Howdy! Long time NO See!!!! Hope ya'll are doing good!

I've pre-ordered that book for a friend. Next to the Q's Diane & Alexis are my favs on GH right now. LOVE Carolyn she's a hoot on Twitter. He should get a good interview out of her for that book! :)

I can only hope we'll get some good scenes out of a storyline for the Q's especially Monica!

• Members

I think most either love/hate Carolyn lol. I like that she brings something to GH that is different than the whining some of the others do lol.

I've been good just really, really, really busy with school & the horses. Also job searching. I'm ready to be out of school for the summer only 3 more weeks LOL.

I'll let you know how the book is, I got it on Amazon for like half price when I pre-ordered it. Amazing deal over me buying it in the store for full price haha.

I soo want the Q's back too! I want more of Alan haunting Tracy haha. And MORE Monica!

• Members

I've got to say, this show is so much better to watch without the idiots on message boards. Aside from Carly's self-centeredness and Scrubs obsession with Lisa, the whole show was a powerhouse of emotions. BH is finally making me cry, and Luke has no idea - not even the concept - that he could be the one. That is where this story is going to be impressive.

• Members

so SOD has "Luke Confesses" story

Luke's confession threatens to tear the Spencer family apart . Lucky is pissed and demands to know if alcohol is involved. Dante tells lulu that he has to question luke to see if he was drinking (as if the poilce could prove that two days later)

So either Luke knows (he was acting a little shifty again today and guilty with Carly) or the article is misleading and he "confesses about the alcohol part"