The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

hey Lain…..

Tracy forgave Luke and the two are thick as thieves again. There was a moment after everyone thought Brenda had died that Edward was really low and a bit doddery. LuNacy was there with him and when Edward left the room Tracy asked Luke to stay because she needed him. A little while later they spoke about how he never meant anything to happen to her and he was sorry he ruined their honeymoon. She deserved better and he was going to see she got it. Luke said he would take her on the honeymoon of her dreams - he'd pay and she'd pick the location so he wouldn't be able to set up a con or ruin it. Then this tragedy happened just as they were about to leave.

As for Jake and Josslyn, too many people are trying to see this as the same story but it's not. Some of the same characteristics are there, but in BJ's Heart the girls were the story and knew each other. It happened within the confines of a small family who dealt with this tragedy together. Jake's death and Josslyn's cancer is actually an umbrella story for the complete Spencermaine family, and just the catalyst to a wider story that involves Lucky and Luke's relationship. After Josslyn receives the kidneys (assuming she's a match, of course) the Josslyn/Carly part of this story is going to move off in another direction and the Spencers will be dealing with who killed Jake and why. It's looking like Luke did it without realizing and for the last week or two Luke has been dealing with severe head pain without acknowledging it. JaSam is also going to move off into their story. So no - it's not recycled.

Essentially removing Jake ends the ongoing connection of Liason and allows JaSam to be family together with whatever children they have, and it means Liz's only "baby Daddy" will be Lucky once Aiden's paternity comes out. BH was just given a one year extension to probably wrap up these stories. TC has been let go by the end of his contract and Lucky is to marry Siobhan, so no actual LnL2 reunion is expected in any of this. Guza has been planning this for the past couple of years so it's been well thought out and basically cleans up the last mistakes of the Summer of Sleaze. There is no expectation of Liz harming herself or her other two sons.

Mabby is going strong. I don't watch all of their story but apparently she's not working at the strip club any longer. Michael has confessed to being raped in prison and is in therapy, being supported by Abby all the way. They haven't slept together but they are openly dating and have kissed a few times.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I was watching a bit of Tracy's 1993 departure - I didn't know Marco was still on up to that time. I wish they could have had him pop up when she came back in 1996. I would have loved seeing him on The City.

What did you think of Jenny Eckert? I thought she was very annoying in the clips where she busted Tracy about the accident, but that might just be because I like Tracy.

• Members

I didn't mind Jenny in all honesty, but then I wasn't a fan of Tracy's at the time. However I do have to say anyone who parades around with moral superiority gets on my nerves regardless and by the end I wasn't sad to see her go.

I think it's generally agrees that Marco was Tracy's best non-romantic pairing.

• Members

Well, like I've been telling people forever just give GH up to 3 days and they will respond to many of the questions/concerns/omissions left from one show…..

Carly - knowing she's out of line but still desperate CHECK

Liason - having a moment to discuss Jake CHECK

Lucky and Liz - preparing to see Jake's body together CHECK

Ethan - still no word on him

Luke - someone calling him on not being there for Lucky CHECK

Siobhan - folks didn't want her getting in the way of Liz CHECK

Is Jake even a candidate CHECK

Jax - his nobility in place CHECK

Liz - is she going to get any real POV CHECK

Jason - someone going to point out he left Jake CHECK

Luke and Lucky moment CHECK

Liz and Carly interaction CHECK

Jax having a POV CHECK

This story is unfolding nicely. Luke and Lucky today were absolutely stellar.

• Members

That was all Lucky, and perhaps what's lacking is an appreciation that time is different when you are in grief. There is an urgency.

Regardless, I'm so impressed with the writing. I'm a professional grief counsellor (among other things) and white western society is HORRID at dealing with the reality of life. Luke's dialogue was so bang on. Someone writing for him knew exactly what to have him say.

• Members

here is the youtube promo with CH/BA for the spinelli book. She says the luke/tracy story is her favorite, as well as the jasam story. BA says luke/tracy is his fav too and I forgot who else

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn_Ltng3vA8

CH is getting paid to write fanfic! LOL

so LW gave an interview today talking all a bout how much stuff she has coming up with Tony and how great he is..

I am thinking that this big favor that Luke told Carly he will collect down the road comes with covering up the accident or something like that.

• Members

Oh, I saw those interviews - too funny.

Remember the other year when asked who she wanted Diane to be involved with was Luke, but she knew Tracy would have her for lunch, or something like that, lol? I don't care if it's the standard line, LuNacy love is a beautiful thing as is appreciation for JE and TG.

I don't know that Luke would ask her for that. Covering up the accident wouldn't stop him from knowing the truth and Luke is all about self-punishment. He doesn't fear jail.

• Members

LOL sorry, I was just picking a colour that stands out. I'll try to remember green next time. :P

It's all in how you count your cues……

Edward

Tracy

Monica

Jason

Maya

Brook

Michael

Jake (book probably written before his death)

• Members

Still such a sad number because at one time there were so many TRUE Qs...The majority of the people on that list are never seen with the Qs.

I wonder if the writers gave CH a heads up about Jake's death so she wouldn't put him in the book?

ON a side note I have to say...I love the way Tracy says "Daddy"

• Members

IMO aside from Lila, who can't be there, and Ned and Dillon, who are pursuing their dreams, all the interesting Q's are there. The thing is whether TPTB choose to build on it or not is one thing, but the Qs DO exist in number.