Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
I was thikning I pm'ed it to ya. Glad you got it.

I think luke is itchy as a nervous acting tic he is doing as a conscious choice to show he he stressing out and like funny said, his usual MO is to run. It is like he is breaking out in hives. He is callling it Tracy's wedding cause it is her wedding. He doesn't want that dog and pony show. And truthfully, probably tracy doesn't care about it either--she just wants to push him to his limits to test him and see how far he will go for her.

don't know. I would hope we would. There has to be some more conflict I would think--maybe Monday. I would think we would see Luke at least one more time figuring out how to pay for it. Maybe Tracy pushing him one more time to show, etc.

• Members

I would kindly ask you, someone who I do not know, to refrain from making comment about me. You do not know me, outside of the tidbits Remos finds it necessary to mention about me on this thread. I have lurked this once excellent thread for years before some of you even arrived as posters, back when talk use to solely center around Tracy Quartermaine, back before the ugliness set in. My decision and choice to discuss whatever fictional characters I should so want, discussion that so happens on a board entirely unrelated to this thread, isn't license for any of you people to discuss my person here. You do not know me, you have no idea of the ins and outs of my life, which makes you utterly inept and unqualified to discuss what amount of "time" I have on my hands, and what I decide to do with said time. I can assure you that I don't discuss you anywhere, that simple courtesy should not be difficult to return in kind. I frankly find it rather strange that my name comes up here every once in awhile.

Perhaps you'd find more relevant use of the :wacko: icon for persons who feel the need to bash people they don't know at all, yet apparently have deep personal insight about. One would find that type a touch more fitting, wouldn't you agree?

• Members

^^ Take is somewhere else, J.

I don't know that we should expect to in honesty. We've had three days this week dedicated to talk about the wedding, then the actual wedding will be next Tuesday and Wednesday. That only leaves three shows in between. I realize if this was Carly, Sam or Brenda's wedding we would have it in every show coming and going, but LuNacy doesn't rank that high, unfortunately. I guess if we do see them it will be bonus.

• Members

Thanks Hooked. I'm so impressed on JJ's take re: Trucky - that was lovely.

By why do they have to slap a picture of LnL's ancient event on a page celebrating LuNacy? You KNOW that was designed to stir up the LnLers yet again (I wonder how much money collectively they've been manipulated out of for their fan fetish…), just as I'm sure the placement of JJ's picture next to Niz is meant to stir up the LnL2ers. Oy… and we know they'll fall for it - again….

Even so, that's a great article in both rags. I loved that pic at the top of the first SOW page that had Luke and Tracy is matching outfits - which we had see that moment on our screens. I know children shudder at the sight, but having your parents in matching outfits is cute once they pass a certain age.