Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

apparently they were funny scenes negotiating the wedding terms....then they dropped the wedding date on the rest of the crew and Lulu's face dropped and said that's mom's birthday. I didn't see but people said Tracy looked at luke and looked like she knew exactly what she was doing.

it is out of charcter for Tracy to hurt lulu intentionally---there was on follow up I don't think to that scene, so maybe the reaction will be tomorrow. I know Luke over hears carly tomorrow telling lulu to invest in dante with all her heart, so maybe he goes to find lulu to see if she is upset or something.

There is a pic in SOD of luke inspecting a ring box for next week.

• Members

Tracy told Luke she wanted the wedding at the Q's, with a family friends, and him to sign a pre-nup and sober all on Christmas. He agreed. And she said that if he failed signing the pre-nup or being sober part the wedding was off. Then when she went into the livingroom to tell everyone she said they are getting married on Dec. 21. And Lulu said that was her mother's birthday. Luke was shocked.

• Members

Tracy's reaction (Jane's face) after Luke said "Deal" was just wonderfully priceless. It really was GREAT. Just Great.

And oh -- count me in the camp that DOES NOT believe the Genie rumors. If she was coming back early next year it would have hit the legit news media already.. and it hasn't.

Edited by LaineyBev714

• Members

I knew I loved Nancy for a reason..

Here is Vanessa's latest interview

Lainey--nice to see you are still alive and kicking out there in cyberspace...

some new media pics...apparently the jolivia site and Domz site and S&B site get access...

intersting tracy/johnny/luke....not sure what week these are for

And there is a "ring on it" in the thanksgiving pics and these pics so these have to be after thanksgiving...maybe the 'warning lulu against dante?"

2wdriwn.jpg

2a8jfcz.jpg

2hci3hi.jpg

34heu4m.jpg

• Members

The Uncle Rudy stuff was dropped when they suddenly decided to axe SBr - he was her uncle, not Johnny's. Who knows how that would have played out if left on the table.

I finally watched yesterday. Luke was better but Tracy is still quite harsh. And I knew Tracy would not insist on Laura's birthday - she wanted the Solstice and it looks like Luke didn't say there was any other connection to that day. Spoilers are such a pile of hooey.

• Members

THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL

On Monday, November 22, Luke takes Carly aside to discuss her plans for Lulu. Dante and Lulu make time for romance. Claire explains to Alexis and Diane that she wants to join forces with them on Tuesday, November 23. Spinelli and Maxie create some magic for Jason and Sam. Molly then joins Sam, Robin and Maxie to work some magic on Alexis and Mac. On Wednesday, November 24, the Spencer’s begin arriving at the Quartermaine mansion for Thanksgiving festivities much to Edward's chagrin. Edward lightens up when he meets Siobhan and Michael arrives with Dante. Tracy is moved by Luke's gesture. "GH" will air an encore presentation on Thursday, November 25. On Friday, November 26, the ABC Daytime lineup takes a holiday break.

SOS

PORT CHARLES GIVES THANKS

Matt talks sense into Robin and Patrick, bringing the estranged couple together during the Thanksgiving holiday. Robin, Maxie, Sam and Molly once again conspire to set Mac and Alexis up during their joint Thanksgiving dinner at Alexis’s lake house. Robin, Patrick and Emma spend time at the hospital together. When the Spencers arrive on his doorstep for Thanksgiving, Edward spits nails. Edward takes a liking to Lucky’s new lady love, Siobhan. The Quartermaines and guests eat pizza and sing together. Tracy is taken aback by her new engagement ring.

COMING SOON

Sonny and Brenda go on a date. Sam is followed. Interpol brings Lucky a new assignment. Lisa’s watchmyconfession.com video goes viral around the halls of the hospital. Luke and Tracy encourage Lulu not to trust Dante. Jason

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Twittering . . .

Brianna Brown (Lisa) asked Nancy when she was going to get Jane on Twitter! Never, of course...

Speaking of Brianna Brown, is there any hope that Robin really *is* the crazy one, and Lisa just has an unhealthy obsession with carrying around syringes? Can't stand St. Robin along with St. Elizabeth (along with St. Laura . . .)

Shallow observation: They should cease and desist from any and all Vanessa Marcil closeups. Her cheekbones actually point downward.

Anxiously awaiting her date of departure.

EDIT: I **love** that top photograph of the Qs! Everyone looks genuinely happy to be there. (Actors and characters.)

The Spencermaines are definitely the way to go if this show has a chance.

And where is Kristina? I am getting a bad feeling with her MIA except for the WTH blink-if-you-missed it "resolution" to the Sonny almost kills Kristina, but it's okay because it's just because he loves her plot point. Also noticed they have removed her photograph from the credenza behind his desk.

Edited by GroovyTracyQ

• Members

GTQ you are too :lol:. And speaking of Sonny's office. Isn't that Luke's office as well on the Haunted Star?

And about Tracy engagement rings: You know she will make sure they are real and that Luke didn't use her money.

I wonder if all her yammering about Luke getting a pre-nup will end with her tearing them up. She knows she likes when he steals her money. It's a cat-n-mouse game with them. Like Edward said before, they are turned on by the games. :wub:

And all their talk about LuNacy marrying on Laura's birthday. Lucky and Lulu act like Laura is dead and nothing can happen on that day. GMAB. <_<

• Members

Funny Girl! I'm hoping the ring is real. We know Tracy knows diamonds, and even if he wanted to, I don't see Luke trying to pass off a phony one especially since the writers have made it crystal clear that Luke and Tracy are the real deal.

Lucky was pathetic today. "But I wanted you and Mom to stay married" (or some such drivel). What is he, twelve?? I like Siobhan, but as soon as they reveal her to be the mastermind behind the Balkan or a crazed murderess, they will predictably reunite him with Elizabeth. I just hope their little Firestarter, Cameron, chooses their house to torch next time and rids us of Lucky's immaturity, unnatural facial hair, and that dreary baby mama. (On a positive note, it's convenient, when all the characters you dislike share scenes so you can skip over them without missing anything. Quite a few of those ensembles on the show these days.)

Disappointed in Lulu, too. Spoilers say Tracy asks her to be her maid of honor, but nothing about Lulu's answer. If she doesn't fully support, let her go to France to console her sainted mother. And stay there. ^_^

Edited by GroovyTracyQ

• Members

I'm assuming since Luke knows he has to come correct with Tracy that the rings are real. He knows she isn't playing around this time. And will inspect them to make sure they are. I see them in the photos that Hooked provided.

Nice to "see" you back, GTQ btw. B)

Edited by funny1