The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

so are tracy/maya buds now? lunacy are so silly...it is all such a cover up all their money/mad stuff. If tracy were really mad she would be out of there.

I thought I read that ethan gave luke his cash to gamble so he could be alone with maya. One comment from screencaps.....put your shirt back on ethan!

Oh and Ms. Q--I think Tracy might be at her highest episode year since 2007 this year. Remember when we used ot know that stuff offhand? I know last year was 76 cause I looked it up.

I know as of end of Oct she was at 69 and so far Nov she has been on 7 times with two more days this week and at least one day next week. Two days the first week in December at least. Maybe she might even break 85 this year! ;)

Edited by hookedongh

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Maybe Tracy will open the box of thanksgiving pizza and there will be a ring on top of it!

This is from SOF for the rest of this week

Edward offers Ethan and Maya a million wing wangs if they’ll stay married for a whole year. That’s hardly an offer they can turn down. Tracy isn’t being so generous to Luke, however, and offers him a deal he doesn’t like, but can’t afford to refuse, in order to gain her hand in marriage. Meanwhile, Lucky accuses Siobhan of trying to run out on their relationship before she can even settle into it. Liz meets the new woman in his life but Lucky gets between them before they can start fighting.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I don't drink, but someone should start a drinking game. Every time Tracy says "Pre-nup," take a drink.

Still nice to see the Q den (living room?) filled up. Would be nicer with Monica, Alan, Ned, etc, but I will a Spencer-Quartermaine combination. We had Lulu, Tracy, Luke, Maya, Ethan, and Edward all in one room. :)

Thanks hooked for the episode count info.

• Members

Haven't gotten to see the show in a few days but the Spencermaine stuff sounds wonderful.

Michael Fairman did a series of interviews with Days actors and this one is Suzanne Rogers, John Aniston and Louise Sorel. I brought it here because there is a shout-out to Jane Elliot from John in this one - he's naming all the amazing women he's gotten to work with. There are a series of interviews so you have to look at the icons along the bottom to see theirs.

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/media/special-events/a-day-of-days-45th-anniversary-event/

• Members

yah but he had some of it. remember all those diamonds lucky/sam found by luke's clues that they had to bring to Mexico for him that summer he was on the run after Tracy came back cause of the accomodations?

In any event, this is what my person told me. Luke knocks Tracy's socks off with a ring on thanksgiving. This happens prior to Tracy going full speed into the wedding of her dreams and Lukes worst nightmare. This is the start of the antics. Then luke basically starts having cold feet, takes off from what I can gather, but then comes to the realization on his own that he wants to marry her and shows back up at the last minute and pulls off something and goes all out.

This part is my spec: Lunacy freshly married and finally happy and laura arrives.

• Members

Tracy deserves Luke to finally step up. If TG is going to talk about Luke maturing then we should see something more than these adolescence antics he's been pulling.

i still think the Laura thing is crap, but whatever floats boats. I'm more intrigued by the spoilers that talk about Hellzabub returning - which has been listed in places of considerably more repute than DS - and LuNacy having to work for the good of their family. That would be so much more interesting then Tracy's insecurities for the thousandth time. Team LuNacy would be fabulous if given a chance.

• Members

SO someone dropped yesterday that the Balkan has a surprising connection in PC. Someone guessed Edward, and they said, "Well yes but more directly Tracy"

Ms Q does that remind you of the "jerry gives tracy 10 million anonymously" spoiler? Or Uncle Rudy has a surprising connection in PC--Tracy? :rolleyes:

• Members

I am just stating what I buy....I know Tracy is going to be getting a good xmas wedding after some antics and luke running and then returning. I also buy laura is returning in the new year. I don't buy that Tracy has some big connection to the Balka.

I'm not telling you what you should buy or believe. Just stating my opinion just like you state yours.

• Members

Thanks for the scoops, Hooked. They've been dropping the one about the Balkan-Tracy connection since Eisenhower was president! Man, this show is Land of the Missed Opportunities, isn't it? Can you imagine JE and Sebastian Roche in scenes together? That would be made of awesome seven ways to Sunday. And Roscoe Born would have been perfect as Uncle Rudy.