The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Luke is on tomorrow with Lucky I think--might be a chance for a lunacy scene

"Lucky gains new insight into Luke" (the SON preview says insight into what happened with his parents)

Luke is also listed as being on Wed. the 10th

. On Wednesday, February 10, Luke and a delighted Helena, respectively, both agree that Nikolas is finally being true to his breed.

GH's 12,000 episode airs feb 23rd...people are saying the new opening will debut then...we'll see! zhere is an article about it....JE is in the picture. I think she is on that day.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2010/02/83833/index.html

Edited by hookedongh

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey guys...here are some things from SOD

Record This

Mon 2/22 Luke's concern turns to Ethan

Tue 2/23 Diane propositions Alexis. Tracy cautions Lulu against getting involved with Dante. Johnny stands up to Jason.

I was told Tracy was on at some point this week, but I'm not sure when...luke is on tomorrow with nik/helena I think.

I guess he said he was leaving for Prague today, but maybe that was just random dialogue to get lucky out of town.

• Members

Love that JE is all on Tg. :wub: But can my man please get a haircut? And spike it too while I'm asking. :lol:

And is LuNacy going to be on V-Day epi? And why is gh celebrating v-day the day after when alot of soaps had their epis on Friday. I gues they couldn't push the mob indoctrination of the lil mob kids back. jeez. :angry:

• Members

She was tweeting about having to get naked for a love scene with brandon for the 12,000 episode. You would have thought she could have stuck on her clothes for the pics! She thinks she is hot [!@#$%^&*] you can just tell! LOL

So my husband might get to interview Nancy on Tues for the 12,000 episode pimping across the air. I hope they can schedule it!!

Trying to book Calif for this summer nex! Maybe we can get together again!

• Members

http://www.tvguidema...pital-4101.html

Robin Christopher Returns to General Hospital

by Michael Logan February 17, 2010 04:16 PM EST

It looks like General Hospital is trying hard to up its Q rating. Last week the ABC soap announced the addition of a new Quartermaine relation—African-American med student Maya Ward (Annie Ilonzeh)—and now comes word that the show is bringing back Skye Quartermaine, the lusciously wicked divorcee played by Robin Christopher. The character, last seen in 2008, will hit the air March 31.

“It’s hard to write GH without the Qs,” says the soap’s multi Emmy-winning head writer Bob Guza. “Every time we drift away from the family, even though we’ve diluted them a bit over the years, it just feels wrong. So we’re looking to build them up again.” Who will Skye sink her well-mannied claws into this time? Teases Guza: “Luke [Anthony Geary] clearly has some needs right now. We’ll be doing some really fun stuff with Luke, Skye and Luke’s wife Tracy [Jane Elliott]. And Alice [bergen Williams], the Q’s maid, is going to play a big part in this, as well.”

Guza also gives us more details about Maya (arriving March 31). “When you’re a member of the Ward family in Port Charles, it comes with a whole s--tload of expectations,” the scribe says. “This is an extremely high-achieving family, so Maya’s hitting the ground with a lot of pressure on her. Her drive is to be a doctor, so anything—or anybody—who gets in her way is going to be a problem.” That said, Maya will at some point be romantically linked with a Spencer, but Guza shrugs off Internet speculation that it’ll for sure be Ethan (Nathan Parsons). Instead, he hints that it could easily be Lucky [Jonathan Jackson], noting that the heartbroken cop “will be romantically unentangled very soon.”

Also look for Maya’s younger half-sister, Zoe Richardson, to show up in Port Charles in April (the role is not yet cast). “She’s a bored, 17-year-old wild child who doesn’t care about the Ward legacy, because she’s technically not a Ward,” Guza explains. “She sees that Maya has a good thing going living with the Quartermaines. She shows up to get her piece, too.” Expect Zoe to eventually be paired with wannabe mobster Michael Corinthos (Drew Garrett).

Though Guza is busy expanding the Quartermaines, he has no immediate plans to do the same with the Cassadines, despite recent reports that the much-discussed villain, Valentine, will turn up soon. “We have a lot of other fish to fry right now,” says Guza. “Valentine’s arrival is not imminent. This is right up there with those rumors that Genie Francis and Vanessa Marcil are coming.” Besides, the evil Cassadine matriarch Helena (Constance Towers) has other family matters in mind. Says Guza: “Liz [Rebecca Herbst] is pregnant and Helena is going to be sniffing around. Wait until you see her get her teeth into the idea of having a new heir. It’s raging lunacy!”