Recaps, Friday August 7th

No Tracy

Scorpio family dinner begins - with Lulu invited

Sam still looking for the screamers

Scrubs still on the case even though Mac wants Robin to stop

CarJax relaxing at home and talking about Michael coming home to them

Spin looking for proposal advise from everyone - even Sonny weighs in

Morgan/Molly trying to figure out ways to protect their older siblings

Kiefer insults Michael in front of Sonny (apparently the only kid Sonny is actually worried about)

Jerry rescues the screamers and assures them he wasn't sent for the (lies... all lies) and isn't going to tell tales on them (he also killed the two muggers with a silencer, and Michael recognized the sound)

Dante/Spinelli interaction - one of my favourite new couples!

Carly/Olivia bonding moment over Johnny

Olivia/Dante argument about Johnny

Jax reminds Sonny he's got no legal rights around Michael

Kiefer returns to get the truth from Molly and explodes, smashing a glass/ornament on the floor

Jerry has Sam at gunpoint when she looks for the screamers

Spinelli proposes his proposal for Maxie's hand in marriage to Mac, who's got a vein thumping

It's official - Dante is a cop who's infiltrated the Corrinthos organization

Breaking news: SOD is saying GH is looking for a replacement for Sam McCall, and only actresses who are interested in being a show regular need apply

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Woo hoo!!! Yippee! So damn happy for Kelly that she is getting off GH! I couldn't be happier as a fan of Kelly. I know she will enjoy much success and much less BS off of this show! Good for her. Waiting on the dish spin on how they fired her because Steve didnt' want to work with her--LOL

As for those luke outlines....I have my doubts and that would suck because if Luke doesn't come back to PC that means he wouldn't even see Tracy til Nov or Dec.

I have my doubts about the Paloma stuff.

That would mean Emma would have to be there taping for quite a bit.

I would go buy mags at this point only.

I also don't buy the Africa thing with Tony---ABC sent our releases along with Daytime gives Back about it being part of Erica' storyline. IF they wree intending to make that part of Tony's storyline or Kelly's they would have promoted it right along there.

Guess like always we will have to wait and see.

Happy Birthday Nex!!! Thanks for always being so nice and clipping for us all here! You are the best!

• Members

You beat me to the drop. We now have a date and a place, and nothing so far is contradicting itself. TG said he was excited about the story so I'm going to wait to see how it all plays out. I'm sure JE will be happy to have him home - last year the day before he returned to screen JE was practically giddy and all the protestations as Tracy couldn't hide it.

As for KeMo it's still only gossip without GV even having any information that he could share. She's not the first who's been rumoured out - and all of this is based on wardrobe gossip and SOD getting a copy of a script that's been sent out. Until KeMo says something, I think we should all back off the assumptions.

• Members

Kelly won't be saying anything I am sure. I have a pretty good feeling she will be moving on to bigger and better things.

I highly doubt it is a negotiating tactic. And the side was actually dropped by this girl SassyKim who works at a casting agency in LA and posted the side for the new love interest for Ethan. I know her. But like you said--we shall see.

I hope that Luke/Helena end back up in PC Sept 30th and not just back on screen away from PC.

• Members

There's more drama backstage than on camera - and considering all of these people put on a show for their bread and butter it's very hard to tell what's the act and what's real. Many have thought they could get "bigger and better" than daytime and they've fallen on their over-rated faces. Others really have made it to the big time and graciously acknowledge that without their soap it wouldn't have happened. It's dog-eat-dog and I thank heavens that no one I know personally is in that industry.

The one good thing - this KeMo story has knocked all the other gossip/rumours/inside stories off the table. People like nothing better than to see the mighty fall and on this one some nasty stuff about KeMo is being said. It's all ridiculous and none of us will ever have the whole story. But I think JaSam and LuSam as we have known it are in the annals of history now.

• Members

wow, i don't think i can remember the last time i posted! i can see that there has been barely any tracy... and another thing i can't remember is the last time i watched GH!

my summer has been interesting. i had an operation about a month ago and i have been spending my life just recovering. it was very painful at first but i am doing better now. sitting at home watching tv got so boring, yet it was not boring enough for me to turn on GH. how sad is that?!

i hope everyone is well... i randomly thought of you guys and decided to check in.

oh, happy birthday nex!

• Members

Oh Sweetie, I wish I'd known - I would have tried to alliviate your boredom. TV is just awful, but more importantly how are you? Glad you've checked in.

And on the Kelly thing, NLG has been tweeting about it, and I quote...

NancyLeeGrahn@msalinas1012RT Do you know anything about Kelly leaving the show? I hope it isn't true. NOT LEAVING...RELAXabout 3 hours ago from web

NancyLeeGrahn4 the love of God, she is not going anywhere. Don't believe everything u read.... suckers..and I say that with so much love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!about 3 hours ago from web

NancyLeeGrahnGo see Julia and Julia and watch art. Stop all this nonsense bout Kelly. No one loves her more than me but really guys.....about 3 hours ago from web

NancyLeeGrahnThis left handed,freedom loving,McCarthy hating, Meryl loving, Child's envying, Monaco's staying, Kate loving, mommy is outta here. nite allabout 1 hour ago from web

Edited by remos

• Members

Heading out for a couple days to visit some old friends from DC area who are in Dallas. Leaving my little one there for the week. Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

I see that lil sharks poster was back on dish saying something about if matt/maxie take off then spin will be for a recast brooklyn or serena. I will believe a brooklyn when I see it ya know!

• Members

Happy weekend everyone. I hope everyone is enjoying themselves. Soap board are still amok with this KeMo stuff... still nothing from the source on way or another.

The Diva has returned home so we are a full house again. I broke my toe on Wednesday and it was almost pain-free, but in his excitement over his sister's return Rusty JUMPED ON MY FOOT!!!!

Pain...

I don't like pain.

• Members

Aww Remos, we are a pretty big mess together. I hope you feel better, too! Thanks for asking, I'm one month post-op and I am doing very well. To make a long story short, my surgery was done to correct my ribs. They used to sink into my chest and it was so bad that my lungs & my heart were compressed. I would end up with serious heart & lung problems in the future. So I had a bar put under my ribs to push my sternum out. It has to stay in for 2-3 years. I recovered pretty fast and I honestly think it's because I actually wanted the surgery. And I am considered young so my bones were flexible. It was a severe defect- there was only an inch between my spine and my sternum. But it's all good now and I love how much better I look! And, of course, that my heart & my lungs have room =)

I know that sounds totally gross. I've gotten pretty used to it but people look like they've been slapped in the face when I tell them about it. But looking at me, you can hardly tell the bar is there!

• Members

Wow MJ, that is too cool! So basically your bones have braces! Modern medicine sometimes really impresses me. Star's little Colin wouldn't be around without the amazing things they are able to do for him, and I had no idea someone could have a sternum and spine so close together. Geez, it makes my toe complaint sound like wussing - but it really hurts so I'll take all the sympathy I can get.

• Members

Recaps, Monday August 10th

No Tracy

Maxie accepts Spin's marriage proposal

Lucky arrests Dante with a drug shipment

ClauSon try to find a good place

Lex and Molly worry about Kristina and the future

Michael/Kristina realize Unca Jerry isn't that great a dude

Jerry captures Sam and forces her to set Jason up then has her in a bad situation with potential rape from a guy who paid Jerry for her

• Members

Back home from my last summer out of town weekend. Got to catch up with some old friends. No friends like old friends who have known you through various periods of your life.

I am hoping maybe Tracy will pop up once this month--perhaps to react to the news of Rebecca's con. But we shall see!

I've tried to watch this teens on the run story a tiny bit from the past week and find that I am FFing way more than I am watching of the show. I think this new Dominic character is actually a pretty good actor and is funny. He is by far, the most likeable newbie of Sonny's kids to me.

It appears they have totally changed yet again the direction of Ethan's character and now he is like a puppy dog who is all into Rebecca and not about the money anymore. He is very creepy to me.

I find it odd him in the Q living room talking to Rebecca yet no Qs walk in.

I am seeing some pics of this big location carnival they taped. GV said pretty much the whole cast was there. Some other person on dish said the whole cast was there except maybe Edward and Monica. I can't picture Tracy at a carnival. Poor Tracy doesn't even get mentioned in the ones NOT there list. LOL