Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

:lol: "Wendy Riche reign of terror" that's hilarious. Isn't that the awful Charles Street years that all the LnLers harken back to as the best Luke we ever had? Guess TG doesn't share that opinion. Every time he speaks lately I can hear Luke in Tony and Tony in Luke. He's really enjoying this stuff - so much for assuming he hates what they give him!

As for the summer stuff - that's two very different pictures of this summer that we've now been given. I know with the tendency is the believe the worst and hope for something better, but after the point they made of Tracy leaving with Luke last year, and the huge mistake in letting Tracy believe he left with Skye, I can't seriously think they would let her believe he left with Holly. She might fear it in the grand scheme - 'cause lets face it, that's Tracy and she never believes she gets to keep the good stuff - but that would be taking LuNacy back 3 years to have that huge a gap.

But whatever they do, it's just another beat in the story. I'll be completely surprised if they show her as little this summer as they did last. I can't see them making that mistake again.

• Members

Still haven't seen todays episode.

I had a ton of work and youtube was blocked before I could get to it

DAMN

So now I am really board and I won't get to see it until tonight at like ten because I have band camp (well it's not technically band camp but they call it blow-out and I thought band camp was a little less suss)

Still I WANT TO SEE TODAYS EPISODE

• Members

The date of the clip is May 17th, 2005. I remember because she was on all 5 days that week - the 16th was at the Haunted Star with Skye, Luke, and Lorenzo. Tuesday continued those scenes but also had the ones with Emily and Nikolas. Wednesday, she was lured to Vegas. Thursday, she woke up in Vegas, married. And Friday, the Q's reacted to her marriage... Anyway... totally lame that I still remember that but I thought I would share.

Loved Tracy yelling about re-gifting the jewelry today. So funny. :lol:

• Members

Where did that come from? This fan is extatic! So far 2009 has been a fabulous Tracy year, and I'm certainly enjoying GH more than I did last year. What fans aren't happy? I gotta call in and make sure they know one is.

• Members

Nah, I think the Charles Street years where when Laura was hanging out with Mary Mae, Lulu was born, and Luke and Lucy owned that club together.

Wendy Riche was like when Jonathan Jackson's Lucky died, Luke sleeping with Felicia and the two of them plus Laura were searching for Lucky, Luke and Alexis pushing Katherine off the papapet, and that nonsense with Stavros being frozen under GH.

Edited by AdelaideCate007

• Members

Ah... yeah that wasn't the best. Seriously, the should have freed Luke from Laura in the 80's rather than drag out the LnL crap. It was never much good past '84. But at any rate he's happy with Tracy/Jane.

Something else I've realized, this is the longest Luke has been 'happily married'. Always within 2-3 years one or the other of LnL was either believed dead or they were separated. Tracy isn't the only one who'd broken the record with this marriage.

And how are you doing Baby girl.... life's soap better I trust?