The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

remos, I've already been able to pick out the few I think you mean. And passion for what you love is good, but...

I've always fallen into the "multi-ship" category in most of my fandoms, where I like seeing how various characters interact in their relationships (romantic or otherwise). I rarely ever think one specific pairing is the "right one" or is the "one true pairing." It's hard for me to view teevee couples through that lens because I'm such a fan of character exploration. I do have pairings I prefer over others, but it's a rare moment when I can't find something to enjoy in any specific pairing.

In particular, I find it fascinating that when some fans feel threatened for their OTP that they do the passive-aggressive thing. For instance, the stuff that's going on in the Luke & Natasha thread over there right now. People who think LuNacy threatens LnL are talking about what a great pair Alexis and Luke would be. There's a lot of, "Well, if it can't be 'this,' then I'll take 'that' rather than 'what is.'" (For what it's worth, I think Alexis and Luke *would* be an interesting pairing, but that's mostly my desire to see them quit wasting NLG's amazing talent. I would be intrigued but I think it ultimately would not be as interesting as Luke and Tracy. Pair her with Jax, on the other hand, and I'd wager it'd smoke the screen up several times over.) At any rate, the more I lurk there, the more I like this happy little bubble. No desire for that kind of intense drama in my life - I watch GH for that. :)

Ah, fandom. If I ever go for a master's or doctorate, I'd love to study the anthropology of the its internal structures and habits.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
There are people who don't like LuNacy who come here to "lurk" or "pick up info"!?!?!?!

That's flipping ridiculous. This is not Russia v. USA during the cold war. Geez! It's a freakin' soap opera. No need to spy.

I'm getting really tired of this pre LuNacy reunion bullshit... although, I must admit REALLY liking what Alexis said to Luke today. I feel like Luke 'heard' her, which is good.

So his heart attack is fake? We know that for sure?

(We all know Tracy's history of walking away from men with heart attacks...)

• Members

not sure cause tracy Q is never sick...she is the only character I can think of in all the year who hasn't been stabbed, shot, mauled, raped, comatose, hospitalized (except to have Dillon), sick, etc...

Maybe she gets into some legal trouble regarding something? I didn't like the wording on in the end....

And yes, Lainey, the heart attack is definitely fake!

• Members

Who cares. Bottom line is Tracy has never needed anyone but she will need Luke. That's what we've been missing in all of this. Luke has depended on her for a few things and she's very comfortable in the role of rescuer, but this time Luke can do something for her (assuming this drop is true, of course). I can't wait. You can almost smell it in the air that they are setting these two up for something significant. I'm just hoping that even if they aren't reconciled within the next two weeks - which would seem rushed at this point - they are at least close enough to get some tenderness on the Christmas Eve and NYE episodes.

• Members

Saw this on SZ....from SOD, posted at SD...yes, that many initials!

Spin makes some heartwarming moments for the Scorpio-Drake family, and for Diane and Max, Spencer clan too. As well as leaving the special glasses for Monica. Santa doesn't know how to use his PDA.

Scrubs article:

KIm says "Nobody gets shot. People are Happy. It's pretty normal."

JT says"To be a part of the Scorpio legacy is an astonishing thing."

They are beautiful.

SOD

12/29: Jason/Sonny remains at impasse, while Jax comforts Carly and Morgan on Michael's BDay.

12/30: Luke finally wins over Tracy, and a power outage draws Carjax closer.

Edited by LisaQ

• Members

As long as they are on my screen together I'm okay. Together-together would be best, but in the same room interacting is also heartwarming. They've got this huge bungee cord between them so you know they won't pull too far apart before they are pulled back together.

TG says he was promised a story if he took all his vacation up front, and we're just in the start of it now. Perhaps everyone is correct a little bit. Luke wins her over for NYE but then she gets scared again and they go backwards a bit. That one insider said they were kissing on the NYE episode, so that sounds completely plausible at this point.

Either way it's still Happy Holidays for us because they are with each other.