Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hooked, you don't need to refrain from anything. While I really don't like that the TG may be leaving Vibe is out there and going around, you can feel free to have it and share if you must!

Night all. More pictures to draw tomorrow so I don't know if I'll be on at all this weekend. I have my cousin's christening Sunday morning and then another's birthday party so I'm a little busy this weekend

Hooked, you don't need to refrain from anything. While I really don't like that the TG may be leaving Vibe is out there and going around, you can feel free to have it and share if you must!

Night all. More pictures to draw tomorrow so I don't know if I'll be on at all this weekend. I have my cousin's christening Sunday morning and then another's birthday party so I'm a little busy this weekend

• Members

From SD..I almost didn't bother with posting this...but since the serach function has been removed I figured I would do one last spoiler post for the time being...

LUKE TRACY

Do you know what is going on with Luke/Tracy for now? Will they actually be divorced or is this a push/pull wacky hijinks storyline arc coming up for him to win her back? What is luke's plan? Does Tracy eventually come around?

Push/pull/wacky hijinks.

I don't think they actually get a divorce but I'm not 100% sure about that.

I'll try and find out on Monday.

Sorry, a week from Monday.I won't be in a place where I can find out next week.

• Members

NExt week is only a three day GH week. TH is a rebroadcast of skate wedding shoot out episode from 9/29 (In case you would like to see the bloody wedding gown again) . The good news is Tracy is on that day with Johnny, Lulu and wig Laura at Shadybrook (not the real Laura). Friday is pre-empted for football. Wed. the 26th is all Patrick's AU dream.

Lunacy are not on. But hey--don't stop believin' :D

We have had six straight weeks of Tracy being on...one week off, and they are back on again the week of the 1st! It has been like xmas in october/nov for us!

I'll let 'em slide since it is a short week--but it pisses me off no Q thanksgiving.

Edited by hookedongh