Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey all. At least Laura thanked Tracy for taking care of Lulu. That is one thing I wanted out of this whole thing.

I've got nothing to share--I have tried to find out more about what happens and if Luke/tracy do get divorced. The only reliable thing I have heard is that they think they are divorcing but that it is to prompt the wacky hijinks and push/pull...not sure if they do get divorced or are in the process or what.

I am just trying to enjoy Jane still having some air time the next two weeks and rocking these scenes.

I am holding out for one, just one nice Luke/Tracy moment where she feels like he stayed for her, before she finds out he would have gone with Laura if she let him.

No fair he can kiss laura multiple times and we don't even get a hug! LOL

Thanks for the recap.

• Members

You're welcome - and that did annoy me, but I think that was more of Luke not wanting to hurt Laura more, and perhaps Luke not 100% sure how Tracy would react. They last thing he would need at this point is for Tracy to get her Q on with him.

When he came in he came in alone, gave Tracy that knowing look with grin, and then stood by her side. They didn't need words to convey what the other hoped to be true. Besides, Tracy isn't a PDA kind of person, so hopefully we will get their affection in private.

Spoilers do say Tracy is happy - and she's happiest with Luke.

• Members

Tomorrow:

Next on General Hospital:

Spinelli reveals that he has successfully tracked Jerry's whereabouts.

Jason finds Sam on the freighter and sets off the detonator while fighting with Jerry.

Olivia and Carly realize that they both know the same thing.

Jax understands why Carly was harboring Sonny, but walks away anyway.

Laura meets her Nadine and Johnny, and learns that Jake isn't her grandson after all.

Laura busts Tracy with her newest manipulation.

I find it interesting that their (Tracy and Laura) confrontation is happening tomorrow, it's like thay are squishing all of this in one day! Because by the end of the week Laura will be gone.

• Members

To be completely fair, he didn't do either in front of the other one. He wouldn't have been kissing Laura if Tracy was there and he didn't kiss and hug Tracy with Laura watching. To be honest, as much as I wanted him to go right over and not think twice about kissing Tracy, I think it was the most fair he had been to either of them.

Ok, I'm off work for two days now so I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow and watching the show when it's actually on! Woohoo!

• Members

Thats what I thought, it seems like the LnL story will be finished in three days. I'm no LnL fan but that seems too rushed, even for me. This is suppose to be November sweeps, they could have dragged the story a little bit longer. Lord knows they dragged the "should I or shouldn't I have a heart bypass" storyline for almost an entire month.

• Members

I think it is all pretty rushed. Tomorrow is the big lauar/tracy confrontation which will only last for like two scenes I bet. Then she has to have scenes iwth Liz/Lucky where they tell laura, and then luke about jake not being lucky/s kid, she meets johnny and nadine and then seh either leaves on W or TH.

This breaks my Tracy loving heart..

From soapoperasource for next week

GH Sneak Peak - Week of November 17th

Sam is caught off guard by her feelings for Jason.

Jason tears into Sonny for starting the mob war.

Jax sides with Kate over Carly.

Sam tells Jason he needs her help to defeat his enemies.

Sonny and Olivia rub Kate the wrong way.

Jax drops a bomb on Nikolas.

Spinelli vows to get vengeance for Maxie.

Sam is in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Tracy has the rug pulled out from under her.

Jason wants Sam and Elizabeth to lay low for awhile.

Sonny tells Anthony he’s ready to accept his offer.

Johnny finds Spinelli in the nick of time.

Danger follows Sam and Elizabeth wherever they go.

Jax has Nikolas over a barrel.

Tracy tells Luke that they’re through.

Damn that Luke Spener (sorry funn1)

I feel like this won't be popular opinon here but I feel like TG is throwing Lunacy under the bus by the way he is playing these scenes--but I guess he needs his emmy reel!

• Members

Ok, so Friday's clips were posted this morning so I will have next weeks clips up sometime late tonight, at the latest tomorrow evening.

Hooked, let's remember that the spoiler about Tracy having the rug pulled out from under her, will be her overhearing Lulu and Luke talking, we knew it was coming. This will be good for them, it's conflict, real conflict, you know they are going to kick some major ass!

• Members

I figured you'd weigh in like this.

Luke did tell Lulu - she said Tracy would cause a fight and Luke said there wouldn't be a need for a fight. Laura had her goodbye, Tracy had her hello. Lulu's got control of the Spencer brain.... it's all good.

And Laura..... man did Tracy read her. Because I'm typing during the show I don't get to see all of the nuances, but did you see her eyes and mouth? There was NO WAY Laura's words matched her attitude. She was so condescending to Tracy, and Tracy just called her on it. Perfection!