The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hope all is well with you MissJane!

We all seems to have our little jobs around here--LOL!

We are off to a party for a bit...

Ms. Q--what was the 2005 year? 77 episodes? Do you think she can make it? She has 63--that means 14 more in two months..I think she will have at least 7 for November...but doubtful for December???

She had 104 last year.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

:lol::lol: You really do have some of the best lines in here.

SOC isn't that bad... much like Hooked on SD, I've made friends with 'the enemy' and they do back off then. Right now the are smelling their own blood in the water and will fall on their sword only when forced. Generally it's very pro-LuNacy/JE over there - especially for a board who used to be only GF obsessed.

If Lulu shows her understanding to Tracy the way she has to Scott, next week might not be bad. AND we get Luke letting Laura know that he's not leaving Tracy. That should be good. The only reason I was interested in ewcbo with Scott was for the revelation today that Tracy is Luke's wife, not her. Let the ewcbo have her diva fit - then LuNacy can continue on their merry little way and Tracy can be more confident in this marriage than any other.

AND... big and... if TG does leave in March (which I assure you I am calling about), I don't think it will be the LnL/sunset thing their fans want. I think it will be more like he disappears and is presumed dead. Luke won't leave Tracy and he won't pick Laura. That is the best possible scenario for the unthinkable end of LuNacy.

EDIT

This was on Daytime Confidential....

Tracy and Luke, Gold, Pure Gold

Boy oh boy do I love General Hospital's Luke and Tracy (Anthony Geary and Jane Elliot). They are pure gold and I find it awesome that they have now pulled Tracy into Luke's undercover dress up ploys.

Edited by remos

• Members

This is from AIG who is reliable on soapdish as part of a huge post on what happens the week of the 10th...Luke is not picking Tracy; Tracy is going to I am sure look like the bitch selfish Tracy with Laura so that the angel can still be in tact...and the devil that is Tracy image continue--the LnL fans will be quick to point that out I am sure...at least Laura will be gone for a little while til March sweeps this year.

Laura has a warm reunion with Luke at the cabin where they almost kiss. The kids then arrive and they all share a touching moment. The search is called off and Scott and Tracy, who are in LA as well, hear the news. After Laura is found they all (Luke, Laura, Scott, Tracy, Nik, Lucky and Lulu) spend the night in the hotel. Laura decides she wants to "meet" Luke's new wife. She and Tracy start to have a civil discussion but Tracy being Tracy tells her Luke now belongs to her. Laura backs off. The next morning they head back home to the Spencer house to a waiting Leslie. Lucky takes Liz to visit Laura. She tells the truth about Jake. Later Laura gets a call from France. They think they can help her get well and that is how she leaves the canvas.

• Members

This was debated before on SD about not being totally true, but besides that this is the only way they can continue the struggle between LnL and LuNacy. We don't know that Luke doesn't choose - Laura might just back off before he says anything. AND the fact that Laura isn't who he chooses either says something huge. Every fanbase gets a piece of the pie and they may be setting themselves up to something bigger. Who knows. Either way Luke goes home with Tracy.

Off to see the Lipizzaner Stallions with the Guides. Be home tomorrow night.

Keep it live on SOC, and I did my part on the other thread, TL. Even called twice. So Hooked, how are my stars doing on the chart?

• Members

HAHA halee, I saw halee2, halee3, halee4, halee5, etc, and was like, that's my girl! I am over there under "pineapplepink" if anyone wonders who that is. I have no idea why I didn't just use "MissJane" when I made that account.

Hooked, I hope you are doing well, too! You are forever my spoiler Queen :)

Edited by missjane

• Members

Wy can't my girl Helena come back and clip Laura's wings!!!!

EDIT

HAlee they talk about calling you out but I see lots of "new" lnl posters voting too. Ive never seen so many "new" lnl posters before until this poll and Laura coming back.

Edited by funny1

• Members

Very true, funny. Didn't see the other halees, but did notice an extreme case of multiple personality syndrome among the LnLers almost from the start of the poll.

It's always good to be forewarned, but I'm dreading the demonization of Tracy and the glorification of the most banal, lackluster supposed "icon" that is gf/laura. It mystifies me that they continue to pacify a fanbase whose character gives them relatively little return on their investment. They promote her out the wazoo and, yet, there was more activity in threads about how great Tracy/Jane looks in teal than about how Laura woke up...again.

Tracy, as a character, has evolved so much over the past few years. She's loved and treated Lulu as her own daughter and done so without expecting anything in return...which is exactly what she's gotten. She's gone way above what anyone would have expected of even the "angel" in standing by Luke. So, assuming this is true about the dynamics in wrapping up gf's stay, I am going to be one upset Jane/Tracy Fan First if all of that is stripped away. And all for a couple that the majority of the current audience could care less about??